Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what?

The guy was right. Kuma was relevant pre-TS when he was still human(cyborg like Franky). Not now that he is just a robot. Our colleague was just wrong to say that he was relevant because he was strong at time and now he is a fodder. Is not because of that.

Doesn't matter if Kuma is the crux or whatever of the arc. He is not relevant for most of the readers. Vegapunk isn't strong powerwise yet people wanted to know about him and his backstory.

You are just mad because you LORE guys are eating shit. Fight > Lore any time at any day.
This is fucking stupid.

He's relevant now cause the story is about him NOW. This is the equivalent of saying "oh well, Mihawk is a pre-skip character, the admirals are pre-skip characters, Vivi is a pre-skip character, they don' matter now." It lacks any sense of context.

Kuma is a character that was the crux of the strawhats change. He's as much a character that heralded in the time skip as much as Whitebeard and Ace

So "too sad" is your complaint here, which isnt even a valid one lol. Gotcha
As I said before, it's not that it's too sad, after all I liked the Eclipse and that was ridiculously dark (though it is from a Seinen manga, but still), it's that he can never write a single female character that isn't either killed off the rip or survives due to being very beautiful/a MC like Nami, or strong but extremely deluded or ugly (Yamato and Big Mom).
Though I suppose Yamato would count as a good one, come to think of it, as she probably got the Oden shit from being locked up for so long and only having his journal to entertain her, but that's still only one good female character out of the hundreds that he's written.

Eh, I would be convinced if Lucci didn't appear stronger than ever with awakening and all that stuff, still having his cocky attitude. So where are his dreams killed? Same as Crocodile, still rocking as ever. Enel? He's doing some stuff on the moon. Doffy legitimate lost everything though, he might join Cross Guild tho.

There are just rare examples of villain dreams getting crushed and affecting them in result.
Luccis dreams will be no more after Zoro's done with him.

Croc boy is a good guy now

Status
Not open for further replies.