Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude there is no way any of the ending game villains going down right now. Even a fodder like Saturn.

Strawhats main goal is to protect Vegapunk and they need to escape for that. Their whole plan is based on that. Just like Whole Cake Island arc.
What do you mean? We are literally in the last saga. There are 5 Gorosei and 10 Gods Knights to worry about, assuming that all admirals betray that is. We aren't getting an an arc devoted to each Gorosei, and I don't see a setup where we can do a series of 1v1s to topple the WG without hitting a Wano situation.

They gotta go down sometime, and if Oda is at least *trying* for 5 years, then this is a prime opportunity to scale the Gorosei and start the war off.

OMG LMAO can't even imagine how to respond after getting an answer that she is legal:nicagesmile:

Well in Asian or my country atleast we had Girl who still looking like 14 years old when in fact she was 25 years old and one of them is my friend, even a 50 year old Lady in here is still looking like 23/30 or sum.
Blonde girl. Not my type anyway. Felt uncomfortable having the conversation. She was very chatty, even said something cringe like "people are shy because I'm hot", yes referring to herself.

She later found and dated a taller guy than me.

No dude. The story is not about him. Knowing his story right now makes no fucking different. He have no role in the actual plot.

Mihawk have a important plot as being WSS and member of a Yonko crew.

Admirals have an important role as being the main opponents of all pirates (including Yonkos as former/future Pirate King).

Vivi is relevant because her family is directly connected to the Void Century.

Right now the only thing I can say that it is important from Kuma is to understand why his race is being pursuit. But that is about his race not him.
I am so glad you aren't writing the story. The OP world would be much weaker and shallower if you were writing it.
:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.