Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Please look up the definition of cuckhold before you guys say shit like this.

- Ginny was enslaved and raped
- Kuma rejected her years before

This is like calling all adoptive fathers cucks lol, what the fuck
I agree with you on Kuma not being a cuck but I don't think him rejecting her is a good point. He was/is in love with her genuinely, he just rejected her for her safety. He's still not a cuck though. She didn't cheat on him and he didn't ask for her to be fucked by another man or anything, she was raped and he decided to take in the child of the woman he loved as she died. Nothing about that is cuck behavior, its extremely admirable.

Is that really an appropriate comment to a "good for you" reply? :sanjismug:

I mean if he needs a break he should take it. Whatever the reason. Personally I find I will take one due to various reasons.

But your reply is odd to what I wrote, please quote more appropriately.

Why do you believe it's infidelity as opposed to rape? Also what is your definition of cuck?
Absolutely not lol!, I just want to to quote you and questioning why are people outright getting upset for "Cuckshit" even thought it is rape. The meaning of Cuck to me is someone who takes pleasure in seeing their partner have sexual interactions towards another, having that said partner be a "bull" or something else. in the gray are there's NTR where someone basically steals your wife and makes it HIS. the difference being that NTR has consent (At first dubious ad the wife in question is unsure if this is okay but later on falls in love to said attacker.)

Status
Not open for further replies.