Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. Kizaru is literally Saturns bodyguards and the ex slaves on Mariejoa said themselves that the power of celestial dragons are only guaranteed by admirals.

You’re delusional if you think oda wrote that for a thousand chapters just to say sike.
wait you are one of those that somehow still imagines kizaru > saturn, wtf?

:doffyou::doffyou::doffyou::doffyou::doffyou::doffyou::doffyou::doffyou:

the only one worth dropping the series for is fucking coby ffs... If you dont dropped series after coby become stronger than zoro than whats the point in dropping now ? I like the flashbacks so far, the best since PH
I applaud you, I never saw that bait coming in there.

It is. Kizaru is literally Saturns bodyguards and the ex slaves on Mariejoa said themselves that the power of celestial dragons are only guaranteed by admirals.

You’re delusional if you think oda wrote that for a thousand chapters just to say sike.
Blud still believes that Kizaru is the main villain of Egghead when Kuma wants to see Nika liberate him and we just learned that his girl possibly got raped by a celestial dragon 😭

Kizaru is truly the biggest villain of Egghead, Celestial Dragon Saturn who possibly killed Ginny is just a side character.

Status
Not open for further replies.