Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly one of that chapter which is memorial and unique , without any power scaling , not worth any lore, world building, or any character hype moment.....
Worstgen has finally a spoiler thread nothing to talk about power lvl, who would have thought.
Oda dive little bit too deep, fandom our uniting one another into shitting the chapter(and Dragon)

Imagine if all these is just assumption and nothing serious happen between Ginny and the CD's
Oda with his usual bait again to fk his readers mind
As it was said to be looking like a rough drawing chaptere
It seems he doesn't put much effort either while drawing this chap
Sabo > Dragon
Sabo > Akainu
Sabo ~ Saturn
Sabo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kizaru

We did discuss power levels. You missed a lot of posts. Just to let you know.

Not saying rape is worse than murder, torture, slavery, even though in specific circumstances it can be.

But anybody who thinks rape isn’t more of a taboo or hated topic by mainstream media and public than the above needs to stop watching hentai so much. There is a reason why any show with hints of rape always have “parental advisory” label on it but not the others.
Not any less weird to me that it is. In the sense of this topic, not in the sense of actually witnessing it or something.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
It wasn't dark enough with the god valley tournament and Kuma's parents being eradicated?
Do you seriously think people wanted more after that?
Lol, okay, that makes perfect sense.
We see all that and we go "Eh.. Not enough.. I really hope Oda makes Kuma's only friend get tossed around by the CDs like a literal sex doll then contract an illness and die after passing the illness to the rape baby."
Nobody besides Kurwa (who is literally mentally ill to the highest degree) and maybe one other guy wished for that, let's be honest.
I dunno, for some it clearly wasn't because it's not like we haven't seen CDs murdering people for sport before :kayneshrug:

Also bringing kurwa into the argument is cheating, you can't pick a more terrible example of a "one piece fan" for this :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.