Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Oda really pulled a reverse adult loli on us. Played us like a fiddle. Wonder if he's gonna continue putting her ass in our faces after this reveal. I'm sure that'll go over well.
:sanmoji:
I've got a bad feeling the first panel we'll get from Oda after the flashback will have Bonney's butt in it. At least the first page. Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

G

Gorosei Informer

I've got a bad feeling the first panel we'll get from Oda after the flashback will have Bonney's butt in it. At least the first page. Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Time to Fujitora myself and drop a meteor on Oda
Post automatically merged:

Oda did you dirty, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. You hate to see it.
I think he had it or something similar in his office when Inaki met him too. Hopefully it was a Nami one instead. As in current age Nami ofc. (That better NOT age badly too somehow!)

G

Gorosei Informer

:pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/98a71b30-5691-4d90-a69f-8738653ddd3f

Just for that, you're being "upgraded" to this cage now!:

:nicagesmile::zehaha:

I hope it won't be "too shocking" for you!

:willsmith:

Funnily enough this cage was made by Nikolai @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier in Record of Ragnarok and he is a WONDERFULLY written, noble, genius, badass, awesome character who is genuinely inspiring and kinda like a mix of Luffy, Shanks and Whitebeard but also his own more unique character and what Vegapunk SHOULD have been like! In just a FEW chapters, he is FAR superior to Vegafraud imo!

I cannot fully elaborate on why he is like that without major spoilers for him and his fight BUT he genuinely is a fantastically written and inspiring character!

They also have their "own version of" Kuma in it, another extremely selflness, noble, kind, innocent character who suffers WAY too much, in fact they're not the only one but this is the most severe example by far, much like Kuma but nowhere near as dark as Kumas story too ofc.

I just realised Tesla looks like Sabo too lmfao! Sabos true father? The one he deserves? Or brother at least or w/e? Sabo AU version?

Also Buddha and Leonidas, as well as some other characters in Record of Ragnarok are AMAZING! Fantastic fights, expressions, humour, emotional moments, actual stakes/tension/consequences, well written flashbacks for almost all major characters at least guaranteed etc! Such a truly underrated/underestimated series!
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by a moderator: