Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait they do!? I've not heard anything about that, I've been wondering why we didn't see any grandkids for her and thus her offspring having their own kids as fully grown adults too ofc.

Katakuri would be so cool to see as a dad too.
Yep it's confirmed that the some of the children have their own children, so characters like Katakuri, Perospero, Smoothie, Galette most likely have kids of their own.

And it makes sense because Big Mom pretty much marries off her children.

G

Gorosei Informer

How dare you insult the most powerful character in Whole Cake Island, Chiffon and Bege's son Pez, like this.

Apologize before the Capone Family comes after you, bro.

People think they understand the story when they don't even remember Pez, the most important character in Whole Cake Island. Runberievable Raggy. Ro raight to rell, ro rot rast ro, ror rollect roo-rundred rollars.
LMFAO SHIT, I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT PEZ!

I'm so fucked now! Doesnt help @The Boss is back now and I'm sure this he will find, he will not "forgive" either.

:risitameh::shame::kidwat::parkcry:

Me right now:

How dare you insult the most powerful character in Whole Cake Island, Chiffon and Bege's son Pez, like this.

Apologize before the Capone Family comes after you, bro.

People think they understand the story when they don't even remember Pez, the most important character in Whole Cake Island. Runberievable Raggy. Ro raight to rell, ro rot rast ro, ror rollect roo-rundred rollars.
He won't reach his full potential until he's at least a teenager. So for now he's not getting past the Candy Pimp

Fisher Tiger went to free slaves but did he want to do anything beyond that? Like if he died there would be fine. Right now we Dragon has bigger goals in wanting to overthrow the world government and going Leroy Jenkins into the holy land and starting a fight with multiple admirals is probably not the way to do it
Hey, didn't a rescue operation for Kuma happen just now? Because they didn't carry out an operation immediately at that time, especially since Kuma was present, it could help a lot with its power in terms of mobility. If Dragon went along, they could rescue Ginny and leave, literally a robbery that if done right, would be more efficient than the one carried out at present, with Sabo's group.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yep it's confirmed that the some of the children have their own children, so characters like Katakuri, Perospero, Smoothie, Galette most likely have kids of their own.

And it makes sense because Big Mom pretty much marries off her children.
Aye that does makes sense, glad to see that is confirmed then too. I wonder if we'll see them in future then? I hope Perospero aint a father lmao. But seeing Katakuri and Smoothie as parents for example would be SWELL! I can only imagine Cracker having a miniature psycho version of himself as a kid too lmfao. A spitting resemblance with his psychotic grin and all.
Post automatically merged:

BRATAKURI LMAO

:risitameh::saden::luffylaugh::kailaugh:

I need the Big Nose and Big Tongue tribe reveals, come on, Oda.

Give us the Perospero flashback we all crave.
Perospero is the ultimate chad/pimp.
He's got candy on his hat, for your children, while they play outside
He can make candy cuffs, candy dildos, candy whips, etc.
His tongue is self explanatory
Etc.
Even if he's not that handsome, it's alright, he still has a lot of other things to compensate for it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Perospero is the ultimate chad/pimp.
He's got candy on his hat, for your children, while they play outside
He can make candy cuffs, candy dildos, candy whips, etc.
His tongue is self explanatory
Etc.
Even if he's not that handsome, it's alright, he still has a lot of other things to compensate for it.
Nobody deserves the song Candy Shop by 50 Cent better than he does ofc lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.