• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@Mashiro Blue

your wincon is to fulfill 5 wishes, is that correct?

is there relation between wish you're fulfilling and your future requests?

can we like, ask you to do something super easy like force someone to write in cursive for entire DP or something 5 times so that you'd just leave? or that wouldn't work?
I could request more difficult and impossible requests but that's being counterproductive since I csn't fulfill wishes if people don't sucessfully do the requests.

I can make 4 requests and 3 need to be accepted for the Nanika WU to appear. Normally it's 1 wish. But I would say that it be more than 1 wish

Day 3 starts

Day 3 begins

The Red mafia have super killed @Indigo / Natsuki Ada

Natsuki Ada - Hacker Hunter

(feel free to change it as you like, i'm just writing some abilities ideas, won't focus on number of shots and stuff, will leave that up to you, use as many or as few of them as you want)

A young girl with very average physical stats, low when compared to other hunters. She is just strong enough to pass the Hunter Exam, but that's really not her strong suit. After developing and learning Nen, Ada finds out she is a conjurer and decides to apply all her knowledge about tech and hacking to conjure a very complex and powerfull mobile computer, her goggles. She can summon them any time she wants. These goggles give her the ability to scan other electronical devices and copy their data, making her work as a Hacker Hunter so much easier. Collecting information and searching for lost people are her specialties.

Passives

Zero-Day Exploit - At the start of the game, Ada gets informed of a basic game census, showing the divison of players among the factions.

Firewall - Ada keeps her security systems in high alert, and she is always aware of things or people that are targeting her. Every night, Ada can choose to set a configuration for her firewall, either getting a list of every player that visits her that night, or a list of all effects aimed at her that night.

Encryption - Ada is always changing and deleting information about her from the network and is always on the move, this makes her really hard to find. The first harmful ability targeting Ada during the night has to win a RPS battle to hit her. The following abilities, no matter if she won or lost the RPS, will hit her as normal. Upgraded abilities will go past this immunity.

Remote Attacks - Since Ada does her work and attacks remotely, not actually visiting her targets, she can never be seen by a tracker.

Actives

DoS Attack - Ada can target a player with a Denial-of-Service Attack and roleblock them for that phase.

DDoS Attack - Ada can target a player with a Distributed Denial-of-Service Attack and rolecrush them for that cycle. (2 shot)

Phishing - Ada creates a fake WU. The following phase, Ada gets a list of how many players from each faction liked that WU. (Not the names of the players, just a number of players per faction that liked that post). Only becomes elligible if more then 15 players like the post.( 1 shot) Non refillable.

Brute Force Attack - During the night Ada targets a player with a Brute Force Attack to access their data, investigating them and discovering their alignment. ( 3 shot)

Ransomware - Ada can target a player with a ransomware for a phase, she sends a message via the Host to the player, the target will then be given a choice to either inform their real alignment or get one of their remaining shots (randomly) destroyed.( 2 shot)

Spoofing - Ada creates another fake WU, this time, any player that quotes the WU won't be able to harm Ada for the next cycle.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.
The Orange mafia have killed @Mathias / Mathias The Mimic
Mathias The Mimic
[Passive - Mimicry Transcendence] You possess the ability to transform into others, provided you clear enough conditions. If a player targets you you will become aware of it. You then have to target them back the following cycle. Afterwards you will be able to transform into them and be able to use one of their abilities for a phase. Any person scanning you for information will be told that you are the person you transformed into and not Mathias. You will also inherit that persons alignment if they are not town. You will also inherit their passives.

[Passive - Perfect Mimic] You can also fully Mimic a player but the conditions to do so are harder, first you will have to visit them. Then you will have to have them like one of your posts. And then they have to die. Once those conditions are met, you will become them for a full cycle.

[Active - Hallucigenic Nen] Target a player and become able to inflict them with the following:

- They will receive fabricated feedback decided by you ( you tell me what I tell them happens to them, for example you can tell me to tell them that they are about to die, or that they should target X player or that X player is evil and coming for them.)

- They are unable to vote.

[Active - Painful Sensation] Target a player with either a destruction to one of their abilities for a cycle or a continuous drain of the usage of one of their abilities for 3 cycles.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Acrobatic Mastery was used on ??? and ???
Hunting Instincts were used on ???
War Control was activated
Lava Kung Fu was activated
Indie Jail was used on ???
Kinetic Shield Smash was used on ???
Elastic Guard was used on ??? and ???
Resilient Rebound was activated
Hatsu Devourer was used on ??? to kill them but failed
Trader was used on ??? and ???
Emergency Shift was used on ???
Sticky Glue was used on ???
Plasma Shield was used on ???
Compact Energy Buckler was used on ???
Guessing was used on ???
Draw was used on ???

@Naomi rises back from the ashes and returns to the game.

Day 3 has begun
You have 48 hours to discuss

1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
3- @Naomi Naomi Killed Night 1
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded Reloaded Lynched Day 2
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey Replaced by @Jesse Pinkman
17- @Mathias
18- @Charlie
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Peinβ„’
21- @Yoho Yoho Killed Night 1
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind
31- @Polar Bear Polar Bear Lync

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I am a self-imposed indie hunter, however, I can't reveal my Nen capability because then the enemy will have a better chance at countering it, but at the same time I need to get the enemy to reveal their ability to have an advantage over them. Unfortunately, I can't do that on a Monday because it's the first day of the week and it's not raining outside. The enemy has to be careful though because I am leaving snippets of what can harm them, making them confused. However as I am shackled by the interior desire to indie hunt, I cannot unleash my full power until the census says 0 indies. They don't know this obviously, which is to my advantage. I can now push Melkor for free even though it's not even my desired direction, and when he flips town, I will have the excuse to continue hunting blue afterward. They will never realize this plot. The later they delay the indie flip the more excuses I have to focus on him. And they will not be able to yeet me anyway because I have an ace up my sleeve that they do not know about yet. In any case, it's bothersome because once Friday comes, I can't use my nen due to the restriction, forcing me to scum hunt and claim. This is going to be tough depending on who is still alive and what their nen is. I have to formulate some town core now to defend myself, otherwise, I'll have to go against multiple capable nen fighters who I may not be able to convince with 100% certainty. My plan should net me a few days of success, but if it all goes wrong I still have access to that. I think my best play here would be to continue doing what I am doing and keep my composure to not give away my position.

Status
Not open for further replies.