Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude couldn't deliver in right time. So like any others companies, Shueisha released it without finishing it. when the last vol will be released officially, everything would be corrected.
So I have question Is any reason why oda doesn’t hire another artist to draw like him due he has health problems, and now have problem to finish the drawings ?.

Give the readers even more reasons to hate the Celestial Dragons

And build up Garling as the worst villain morally yet
But do the reader's really need more of that? We already had plenty of reasons to hate CDs. They raped Hancock, enslaved Fisher Tiger, tried to auction off that mermaid in Sabody, enslaving Kuma, so much. At this point it is beating on a dead horse. Kuma and Bonney had a more in depth backstory than Kaido lmao. Oda's priorities are backwards.

It is not that easy to reach +100 millions on your first ride on paradise.

But I guess the CD blood is that strong :saden:
I bet don krieg could've made it to saboady if he didn't ran into mihawk for the bounty you just have to kill innocent people like kid got extra 20 million just because of that and bonney had privelages for being a CD even marines won't be able to like send her to impel down

dude couldn't deliver in right time. So like any others companies, Shueisha released it without finishing it. when the last vol will be released officially, everything would be corrected.
makes sense to fix it for the physical release. but this seems to indicate oda barely has any lead time on his releases. dude's gonna overwork himself too much trying to hit these deadlines, despite all the breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.