Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMI was basically the other side of the Fishman/Racism story with Arlong Park. It was purely to establish SHs as "Powerful" now.
Punk Hazard was good, we got to see Law, Vergo, Smoker, Monet, Doflamingo, Aokiji in Post TS. It isn't a standalone arc, it was meant to be the starting point for Dressrosa.

Then came the Yonko Saga which trashed the Post TS.
Fair Ig.
Though honestly Dressrosa wasn't that good either, I mean I liked some aspects of it, and Doflamingo was a great villain, but it's still too long with too many useless/dumb characters (fuck Lao G and Dellinger for example).

See you in 1099 spoiler thread two weeks from now.
I goreal text the only guy I know that watches one piece and telling him I dropping it
His arab so when I tell him it's too racist he's going to roll his eyes. But I dont give af.

I'll ask him like every three months what happened but this is formal the last chapter im..I'm... I'm not even going to read this chapter

well i don't want to assume but it is starting to sound like Oda's age will be a problem from now on. I don't see how year long breaks will help him.
Not sure either. All I know is the quality won't get better and pushing out bad chapters just when the series enters its most crucial part will just ruin the entire series for most fans.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So far, we saw

(1) Kuma as a Slave
(2) Kuma as a Normal Guy
(3) Kuma as a Revolutionary

We still have

(4) Kuma as a King
(5) Kuma as a Warlord
(6) Kuma as Cyborg until he died.

Kuma's flashback is already the saddest & we probably have even more suffering in store.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
i think every manga reader should come to terms that any true long standing manga may not actually finish, its evident its a huge strain on the body, berserk, vagabond, hxh, etcetera... come to terms that op may fall into that category as well and just accept it.
With Vagabond luckily the Book its based off has a proper conclusion from what I know so people can read the book and get the ending, they just won't get Inoue's gorgeous art.

I mean Kuma and Bonney both had mysteries surrounding them built up since pre-timeskip. Them getting in-depth backstories is definitely warranted I'd say
People have been wanting to know more about Kuma since TB when he said as expect of dragon son .
That shit only grew more and more after all we see with Kuma.
Has is one top characters people were wait for flashback for years .

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Fair Ig.
Though honestly Dressrosa wasn't that good either, I mean I liked some aspects of it, and Doflamingo was a great villain, but it's still too long with too many useless/dumb characters (fuck Lao G and Dellinger for example).
egghead has been the only real good arc outside of WCI post-TS although the reasoning for going to WCI was probably the stupidest thing to come about and why i dislike sanji.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
i think every manga reader should come to terms that any true long standing manga may not actually finish, its evident its a huge strain on the body, berserk, vagabond, hxh, etcetera... come to terms that op may fall into that category as well and just accept it.
Kingdom too :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.