Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm legit worried he's overworking himself, he hasn't gone on break in a while and I bet other stuff keeps him busy like the upcoming seasons of the LA, let's just hope he doesn't work himself into illness, that's seriously worrisome :josad:
I am concerned that Oda may develop a condition similar to Togashi’s, which rendered him unable to work on Hunter x Hunter when he wanted to.

Nobody should ever have that happen to them, and I hope Togashi is doing better than before.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I am concerned that Oda may develop a condition similar to Togashi’s, which rendered him unable to work on Hunter x Hunter when he wanted to.

Nobody should ever have that happen to them, and I hope Togashi is doing better than before.
Yeah that's exactly who i thought of as well, I really hope this isn't a togashi situation :josad:

:saden::risitameh::snoopy::crazwhat:

Well now that is not fair LOL, but I'm flattered then! If that actually ever happened, IF it ever did ofc, I'd be honoured to, I can't stand children ever lacking parental figures in their life *glares at the dead beat dad pirates* unless their parents are such scum, that the kids would be better off without them ofc!

@Peroroncino version:
In OP world i really wonder if pirates to the let world know your parent is good.
Sometimes i think WG would go around killing all pirates kids or some shit like if parents get famous .

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The day people stop trying to use "It's just a joke man" as an excuse for them saying pedophilic/racist/sexist shit is the day this forum finally becomes good again
for this being an offspring to continue on in OroJacksons legacy this is just sad to watch the amount of weirdos have not only flooded the forum but are allowed to stay on the forum even after being banned.

would rather hang out on ThrillerBark all alone then sit here and continue reading this nonsense

Cause regardless of your feelings toward one piece itself, you gotta understand there's a breathing, living human being behind One Piece. And after years of publishing and being consistent regarding his schedule, shit is going down that probably reflects a decline in his health.
Cry me a river. I don't believe it has anything to do with his health. I seriously don't understand why yall worship this man. The guy only has to produce three chapters a month, not four like he used to. His scheduled now is way better than it used to be, where now he is focusing on film red and live action. He gets constant breaks every year.

Yasuhisa Hara is the same age as Oda and he works way worse hours than Oda with no breaks and none of yall are worshipping him.

:saden::risitameh::snoopy::crazwhat:

Well now that is not fair LOL, but I'm flattered then! If that actually ever happened, IF it ever did ofc, I'd be honoured to, I can't stand children ever lacking parental figures in their life *glares at the dead beat dad pirates* unless their parents are such scum, that the kids would be better off without them ofc!

@Peroroncino version:
In OP world i really wonder if pirates to the let world know your parent is good.
Sometimes i think WG would go around killing all pirates kids or some shit like if parents get famous .

Status
Not open for further replies.