Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kinda parallels Sanji when you think about it too. Sensitive guy being forced to try and become an emotionless weapon, a robot with no feelings and free will, like Judge was trying to do him and mostly succeeds with his siblings too especially.

Kaido and Ororochi did something similar with the Smile fruits too. Doflamingo and Sugar with turning people into toy puppets too.

Its bad enough that Pudding has been kidnapped but if something fatal happened to her or if Nami or Robin got severely injured at least, something closer to permanent or fatal too, I could see Sanji finally snapping and regretting he didnt become the monster he needed to be, thus Sanji could a current parallel to Kuma or something.

Theres also Franky gradually making himself more and more of a robot, a machine and losing his humanity but Oda is not even exploring that in the MOST relevant and important arc to that and Franky than ever will be in the series either, sigh.
True that. Sanji parallel fits perfect while I feel we need that Franky backstory and will probably get it soon. He didn't give a f about Oden as a child what a CHAD he was.

I feel the drums of liberation( because dancing to it was the last thing his father did before getting shot and he is shown showing the dance to lil Bonney too. Also his speech vs Saturn at the god valley about being like Nika) will be the thing that will make Kuma's dormant consciousness awake like the one with the ancient robot(or the robot could have been fused with Kuma's consciousness by VP but VP didn't have what it took to awaken it prolly).

All this will lead to a very emotional chapter 1100 where Kuma manages to stop Bonney from getting killed in 1099 cliff hanger and the next chapter he fights saturn but since he is already damaged decides to sacrifice himself and as he is about to explode\Saturn goes to kill him then * DOOM ..... DUTT ... DA...DA...* A resonating noiseroars through Egghead, Kuma has goosebumps, Saturn is sweating.
This would be the perfect 1100 end. The story is going towards it too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Only the absolute worst people, morality wise, even feel close to this (Lucci or Enel) for me. Oda made them some mean bastards
yeah.

it's worse because the Celestial Dragons have much more influence and power than those two. They are literally worshipped as gods in every part of the world, except for the territories controlled by 4 pirates, most of whom have been vicious and murderous killers.

You could literally just be peacefully living your life and some random celestial dragon could execute and torture your entire family for fun on a whim.

These pages arenโ€™t even that bad, I actually prefer the shading he uses on the sketches tbh.

Manuscript shading but with better line art would be fire :zorothink:

G

Gorosei Informer

True that. Sanji parallel fits perfect while I feel we need that Franky backstory and will probably get it soon. He didn't give a f about Oden as a child what a CHAD he was.

I feel the drums of liberation( because dancing to it was the last thing his father did before getting shot and he is shown showing the dance to lil Bonney too. Also his speech vs Saturn at the god valley about being like Nika) will be the thing that will make Kuma's dormant consciousness awake like the one with the ancient robot(or the robot could have been fused with Kuma's consciousness by VP but VP didn't have what it took to awaken it prolly).

All this will lead to a very emotional chapter 1100 where Kuma manages to stop Bonney from getting killed in 1099 cliff hanger and the next chapter he fights saturn but since he is already damaged decides to sacrifice himself and as he is about to explode\Saturn goes to kill him then * DOOM ..... DUTT ... DA...DA...* A resonating noiseroars through Egghead, Kuma has goosebumps, Saturn is sweating.
This would be the perfect 1100 end. The story is going towards it too.
That sounds absolutely amazing too. The robot waking up can foreshadow Kuma getting his consciouness back soon hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.