Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melkor flip also helps me solve my PoE a lot bc there are a lot of associateives/connections there for me on his wagon.

Hayumi. Luka. Baki. T-Pein.

Not to mention, there should be scum between Melkor/Ekko barring some serious fuckery.
Wouldn't it be smarter to push someone who has seen very little pressure here and let possibly Sallucion flip or Blue flip first (from Tac i think)

Emil

Certified Memelord
oddoddfruit
Zolo
Naomi
TheAncientCenturion
BakiDou
Hayumi
Flower
Mr. Reloaded
Ekkologix
Lord Melkor
Mashiro Blue
Sallucion
CakeWalker
The Orca
Pot Goblin
Cubey
Mathias
Charlie
Kiku
T-Pein
Yoho
Random Asshole
Ratchet
Indigo's Lament
Luka
Ultra
Psylocke
Dr_Professor83
Red Night

Alwaysmind

Polar Bear
based
he bussed his entire team in this read list lol

Wouldn't it be smarter to push someone who has seen very little pressure here and let possibly Sallucion flip or Blue flip first (from Tac i think)
Blue is gonna be what he says he is or very close. His actual flip or lack of flip does nothing for Tac. Tac will have to be solved completely independently of Blue.

As for Sallu. Sallu can be other scum team and that won’t make Melkor town.

But as far as pushing someone who has seen little pressure, feel free.

First off. You scum read Melkor dog. So you should know some of why he’s sus lol.

But again

1.) His place in Polar Bear’s Town reads
2.) The staticness of his original PoE (this is real time feeling i haven’t thoroughly gone back on him during those first 2 days) - Ie Sallu, Ekko, Pot and I’m pretty sure he just stuck to those for the most part lol.
- And I also associate Melkor with more “hold up why does x do this as scum” kind of considerations and I remembered less of those except for with me, which from my POV is a freebie and the easiest to ever fake as scum
3.) I remember him making several posts which made up a lot of his content where he’s sniping at people questioning them for hunting the indies. Which is pretty easy content to call someone on. It’s free (rather than serious play based poking/consideration)
Polar isnt going to town read a scummate D1, 96% confident

Luka you have let me down
sorry I was. busy all day yesterday
Im not going to lie and pretend I didnt see you telling me to vote them cuz I saw it; but then I exited thread and was planning to do it later, then I completely forgot all about it only to show up last second since I realized day was about to end
its entirely my fault, especially when I was town reading reloaded. If you want to scum read me for it its reasonable

Emil

Certified Memelord
First off. You scum read Melkor dog. So you should know some of why he’s sus lol.

But again

1.) His place in Polar Bear’s Town reads
2.) The staticness of his original PoE (this is real time feeling i haven’t thoroughly gone back on him during those first 2 days) - Ie Sallu, Ekko, Pot and I’m pretty sure he just stuck to those for the most part lol.
- And I also associate Melkor with more “hold up why does x do this as scum” kind of considerations and I remembered less of those except for with me, which from my POV is a freebie and the easiest to ever fake as scum
3.) I remember him making several posts which made up a lot of his content where he’s sniping at people questioning them for hunting the indies. Which is pretty easy content to call someone on. It’s free (rather than serious play based poking/consideration)
ty

my scum read on him is ultimately tainted by the fact that he spent most of his game on me, a town, so i am subjected to comf biasing him from my perspective

for him to be scum i have to reconcile him busdriving with a vig magnet, which is possible if hes bulletrpoof i guess

sorry I was. busy all day yesterday
Im not going to lie and pretend I didnt see you telling me to vote them cuz I saw it; but then I exited thread and was planning to do it later, then I completely forgot all about it only to show up last second since I realized day was about to end
its entirely my fault, especially when I was town reading reloaded. If you want to scum read me for it its reasonable
You lost many points from it lol.

You have moved into not immediate PoE but “wary of” territory lol. Although if Melkor is Town. It’s probably moot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.