Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yes i thought too, either if he's scum or town i expected busdrives on him so i tried to cuck that with my ability in hopes someone can mech clear him or condemn him lol
i ddint expect HIM to be the one doing the busdrive and WITH ME of all people, which creates a paradox with my ability if it doesnt go before the busdrive

He came in and his response was “it may be some be Ekko’s teammates” without even seeing who was voting him until he got called out on town reading all of us on his wagon. Then he had to walk it back.

And just vibe. When he came back his response and the way the wagon shifted away to him all just felt scum to me.

Melkor flip also helps me solve my PoE a lot bc there are a lot of associateives/connections there for me on his wagon.

Hayumi. Luka. Baki. T-Pein.

Not to mention, there should be scum between Melkor/Ekko barring some serious fuckery.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Melkor flip also helps me solve my PoE a lot bc there are a lot of associateives/connections there for me on his wagon.

Hayumi. Luka. Baki. T-Pein.

Not to mention, there should be scum between Melkor/Ekko barring some serious fuckery.
tbh i want to yeet baki more than melkor, do u know why melkor was sused in the first place?

i still havent done the day 1 EoD readback but i promise i'll do b4 today ends

by comparison, baki was talking mad shite on my wagon yesterday

tbh i want to yeet baki more than melkor, do u know why melkor was sused in the first place?
First off. You scum read Melkor dog. So you should know some of why he’s sus lol.

But again

1.) His place in Polar Bear’s Town reads
2.) The staticness of his original PoE (this is real time feeling i haven’t thoroughly gone back on him during those first 2 days) - Ie Sallu, Ekko, Pot and I’m pretty sure he just stuck to those for the most part lol.
- And I also associate Melkor with more “hold up why does x do this as scum” kind of considerations and I remembered less of those except for with me, which from my POV is a freebie and the easiest to ever fake as scum
3.) I remember him making several posts which made up a lot of his content where he’s sniping at people questioning them for hunting the indies. Which is pretty easy content to call someone on. It’s free (rather than serious play based poking/consideration)

Melkor was just “there” making too much easy content posts even in his observations and questions. Which from being his teammate in Bleach where he was my main active teammate and we were posting together a lot, I think is his bread and butter as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.