Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also with Pein. Reminder that the anchor meant for him went to Ultra lol. (This is the second time wrong person go Flower’s anchor)
didn't anchor miss other people beside him to. tells me someone by pass protects and are redirecting her

tbh naomi i think u shuda shot melkor, the coutner wagon to reloaded

while i dont think ur shot is the worst, it's more of a paranoia/hero shot than a great shot that we need right now momentum wise

it'll be more justified if we r in day 6 with not many scum flips and ratchet/prof still alive
i was town reading melko, with how honest he was with his actions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
didn't anchor miss other people beside him to. tells me someone by pass protects and are redirecting her

i was town reading melko, with how honest he was with his actions.
u still read melkor town? i dont think honesty is alignment indicative altogether

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually i think melkor can be town because he busdrove with a vig magnet and claimed it instantly lol

if melkor is scum he'd hold onto the claim a bit to see if anyone copped me guilty or anyone copped him innocent (he wouldnt know invests fail on me unless he tried copping me)

claiming this fast is kinda bizzare unless he expected lots of ppl to start the day susing him and want to preemptively say he busdrove with me lol

actually i think melkor can be town because he busdrove with a vig magnet and claimed it instantly lol

if melkor is scum he'd hold onto the claim a bit to see if anyone copped me guilty or anyone copped him innocent (he wouldnt know invests fail on me unless he tried copping me)

claiming this fast is kinda bizzare unless he expected lots of ppl to start the day susing him and want to preemptively say he busdrove with me lol
I mean I spent all night screaming I’m lynching Melkor no matter what unless I get damning mech on someone else lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
I actually predicted Melkor would be bus drove by scum lol. I told Flower it might not be worth role crushing him if so last night
yes i thought too, either if he's scum or town i expected busdrives on him so i tried to cuck that with my ability in hopes someone can mech clear him or condemn him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.