Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
luka i dont have as much meta knowledge on him and his iso is much longer, id rather just read it live with context. suppose i can ask @Luka @T-Pein™ who u guys sus rn with reasons pls and do u have any town reads?

Emil

Certified Memelord
but there two indies dead atm?

so far, where the hostile one? kill all?
yes i was hoping we'd have blue dead as well before today since we found them all day 1 anyway

blue dying is much more important than prof dying. prof is actually playing the game

Blue won’t be hostile bc Ultra’s census said neutral lol. I asked Fuji this D1.

The worst thing he could possibly have been was a savage, yet he’s not killing so he’s not gonna be that.
what if it was fake result by ultra? scum ultra is super passive just like here.

one of town players reading this should copy nectar and make a census

what if it was fake result by ultra? scum ultra is super passive just like here.

one of town players reading this should copy nectar and make a census
Well if Ultra is scum, his whole thing has been killing Indies and trying to kill Blue lol. So scum Ultra would rather it say Blue was hostile than neutral if he could control it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
melkor needs to full claim tbh

as town i doubt he'd busdrive with me instead of letting himself get cop checked to be cleared. this works in reverse too, if he's scum he's basically making me scan guilty here by busdriving with me

i suppose at the same time he knows i also have some sus on me so its possible he dies if i got shot which means if hes scum he likely has other protections or just took a risky action

I have issues with Ultra. And can see him as scum.

My biggest hang up is I think Red Night has to be scum with Ultra exactly for him to be scum.

And I’ve still got questions why scum bus drive + super kill the same target if that’s the move

My biggest hang up is I think Red Night has to be scum with Ultra exactly for him to be scum.

And I’ve still got questions why scum bus drive + super kill the same target if that’s the move
red night has been playing the amnesia game, he is scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
this PoE seriously requires alot of good faith to put people as town

like kiku and cake i can see as town just being clowns

sallu and AM i can see inactive town

its basically gonna be rolling a dice with their meta

i cant really leave off any better legacy from my position lol, not like the game is near a solved state or anything

for town flower i wish she'd continue playing like in day 1, can still see town
pot more likely than not town
charlie more likely town than not
orca likely than not town
prof/ratchet likely town than not
naomi town
flower is saying hayumi town but doesnt seem as confident on it to correct prof today? if she can clarify the read he can be removed from PoE

this leaves like
TAC
sadly ultra, tho his early game was very townie imo. just dropped off i feel like
melkor
baki
RA - saw some posts of his today while i was talking to ratchet/prof but skimmed them all. dont think hey had much game contentand maybe some activity excuses
jesse - mostly same as RA
tpein
red night - was a counter to polar so likely team red or town. tied a bit with ultra vis busdrive usage
zolo - the indie hunter CEO might be corrupted sadly. even his indie hunting job he isnt doing well rip
luka - no strong meta read off them. i dont thinkt heir posts were that bad but they didnt stick out as anything big alignment indicative for me soo
psylocke - i wanna say gut town but its not strong enough to move from PoE, a little pressure cud help improve this read alot tbh

that shud be everyone, massive ass PoE lol

If I get a new ability I am gonna become a nen exorcist and make Prof dissappear
If cake flips scum shoot polar

Vote for polar bear and I let them go
someone vig this tonight

to be honest could been ultra who killed me. :wellwell:

as for red night example below of his amnesia trick/false info

Same thing for AM but AM is not voting me
Who are you? Didn't know you were in this game.
seems like you do know that I was in this game a few minutes ago.

Emil

Certified Memelord

btw i thought about this earlier after u mentioned it and the superkills might not be limited / maybe if they use a certain member to shoot, it becomes super. so who cares to waste it

but generally its a risky move to busdrive ultra with an outed cop if ultra is scum. the cop is a target of fire from enemy team so thats kinda ballse

Status
Not open for further replies.