One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Normally i want Luffy to take out the big bads but i think it would be a great end to Kuma if he paw'd every good character off the island and then encased the whole thing in a giant pain bubble and killed Saturn
Yes, big selfdestruct bang to destroy the Island as a whole could be one way. I feel Kuma is going to die here, he's going to sacrifice himself to let everyone go.
But there can be a twist where Kuma gets saved from Slavery by the one man he wishes to be, Nika! Nika helping him and making him free would be another good storyline but Saturn has to be defeated for this which I think is too early.
So Kuma dying and everyone leaving to Elbaf is what it'll be and this arc is going to be even more emotional.
Post automatically merged:

After this chapter, I really had the urge to watch this scene again:

Thank me later.
There is no video here bro

Chapter 1098 will be named "Sun God Nika"
- The chapter will cover the remaining 6 years of the flashback
- King Becori burns the houses of Sobert Kingdom
- Kuma gets really furious and he decimates the kingdom by himself
- Kuma is made the king of Sorbet Kingdom and is known as the tyrant king
- 4 years later (story before the timeskip), Kuma is made a Warlord of the sea
- Bonney is 10 years old and she falls really sick and is about to die
- Bonney tells Kuma "dad, I'm 10 years old now, I should get better soon" (she thought that she would heal at 10 years old)
- Kuma takes Bonney's pain but it is not enough, Bonney is still sick
- Kuma tells Bonney "don't worry, you will soon be able to get under the sun thanks to the sun god Nika"
- Kuma goes to see Vegapunk and begs him to find a solution for Bonney
- Vegapunk tells him that he can't do anything for her
- Kuma decides to take Bonney's sapphire scale with the paw paw fruit
- The sapphire scale is transferred from Bonney to Kuma, Bonney is healed, Kuma had to take the sapphire scale or it would have returned to its origin
- However, it is now Kuma who falls sick, we see him have pain because of the sapphire scale but he stays alive thanks to his Buccaneer race
- Kuma is yet happy because Bonney is now healed and she looks very happy, like when Luffy was happy after Zoro took his pain
- However, Kuma is dying now and there is no going back after this
- Dying Kuma goes to see Vegapunk and asks him to convert him into a robot that will be controlled in distance thanks to an antenna
- Kuma asks Vegapunk to save his soul somewhere safe so he can experience Nika coming back
- Vegapunk transfers his soul into the ancient robot that is sitting on Egghead
- We then move on to when the ancient robot heard the drums of liberation from Nika, it was Kuma who was reacting to them and we see the ancient robot do the Nika dance
- Then we go back to the present
- In an impressive double spread, we see Nika appear back and save Bonney from Saturn
Cool stuff,so this chapter was incomplete?

Normally i want Luffy to take out the big bads but i think it would be a great end to Kuma if he paw'd every good character off the island and then encased the whole thing in a giant pain bubble and killed Saturn
Except Kuma is not conscious anymore, his soul is inside the ancient robot of Egghead and his body was turned into a soulless robot

Chapter 1098 will be named "Sun God Nika"
- The chapter will cover the remaining 6 years of the flashback
- King Becori burns the houses of Sobert Kingdom
- Kuma gets really furious and he decimates the kingdom by himself
- Kuma is made the king of Sorbet Kingdom and is known as the tyrant king
- 4 years later (story before the timeskip), Kuma is made a Warlord of the sea
- Bonney is 10 years old and she falls really sick and is about to die
- Bonney tells Kuma "dad, I'm 10 years old now, I should get better soon" (she thought that she would heal at 10 years old)
- Kuma takes Bonney's pain but it is not enough, Bonney is still sick
- Kuma tells Bonney "don't worry, you will soon be able to get under the sun thanks to the sun god Nika"
- Kuma goes to see Vegapunk and begs him to find a solution for Bonney
- Vegapunk tells him that he can't do anything for her
- Kuma decides to take Bonney's sapphire scale with the paw paw fruit
- The sapphire scale is transferred from Bonney to Kuma, Bonney is healed, Kuma had to take the sapphire scale or it would have returned to its origin
- However, it is now Kuma who falls sick, we see him have pain because of the sapphire scale but he stays alive thanks to his Buccaneer race
- Kuma is yet happy because Bonney is now healed and she looks very happy, like when Luffy was happy after Zoro took his pain
- However, Kuma is dying now and there is no going back after this
- Dying Kuma goes to see Vegapunk and asks him to convert him into a robot that will be controlled in distance thanks to an antenna
- Kuma asks Vegapunk to save his soul somewhere safe so he can experience Nika coming back
- Vegapunk transfers his soul into the ancient robot that is sitting on Egghead
- We then move on to when the ancient robot heard the drums of liberation from Nika, it was Kuma who was reacting to them and we see the ancient robot do the Nika dance
- Then we go back to the present
- In an impressive double spread, we see Nika appear back and save Bonney from Saturn
Goda is that you?

Soo....

Does anyone know why Akainu said his blood became cold because Bonney escaped? She is Kuma daughter and that's it...

The Gorosei even said that without Kuma she had no meaning.

Why Akuma even cared that much?

Yes, big selfdestruct bang to destroy the Island as a whole could be one way. I feel Kuma is going to die here, he's going to sacrifice himself to let everyone go.
But there can be a twist where Kuma gets saved from Slavery by the one man he wishes to be, Nika! Nika helping him and making him free would be another good storyline but Saturn has to be defeated for this which I think is too early.
So Kuma dying and everyone leaving to Elbaf is what it'll be and this arc is going to be even more emotional.
Post automatically merged:

There is no video here bro
Could Kuma transfer his sapphire disease(if he still has it) into Saturn?

I genuinely hope that Punk Records isn’t just holding Vegapunks knowledge, but also pain Kumas been collecting from every slave throughout his time as a slave.

That way once PX-0 makes it to the island, not only will he destroy Punk Records (stopping the WG from getting one thing they want) but he’ll destroy himself and Saturn as that pain bubble returns to PX-0.

Kuma May die, but if he takes Saturn with him then this death may rival aces in impact.