Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
love your avi!
but yeah lets just enjoy the ride~
Thanks lol

Tho lowkey I think you might be on to something with Bonney being a clone

We know stussy was the first truly successful clone so the technology definitely would have existed 5 years ago. Weirdly enough on the first page of 1072 it seemingly randomly mentions cloning for some reason while Bonney is the main focus. Yeah on the last page it’s revealed stussy is a clone but I don’t think it’s crazy to believe the initial mention was about Bonney

It could explain why she no longer has her sapphire scale disease at all. Maybe like all the other clones like the germa soldiers or seraphim she just ages really fast. That could be the reason they gave her the age fruit in order for her to enjoy her childhood as long as possible

Thanks lol

Tho lowkey I think you might be on to something with Bonney being a clone

We know stussy was the first truly successful clone so the technology definitely would have existed 5 years ago. Weirdly enough on the first page of 1072 it seemingly randomly mentions cloning for some reason while Bonney is the main focus. Yeah on the last page it’s revealed stussy is a clone but I don’t think it’s crazy to believe the initial mention was about Bonney

It could explain why she no longer has her sapphire scale disease at all. Maybe like all the other clones like the germa soldiers or seraphim she just ages really fast. That could be the reason they gave her the age fruit in order for her to enjoy her childhood as long as possible
right? and damn your theory about why she get that fruit is kinda on brand with oda, maybe we really into something here

Bonney I’m on the fence on.
On one side - I love this flashback and Kuma. She definitely has a hard past and she definitely could have a dream
On the other side - I hate the idea of people joining luffy because he’s Nika and not because he’s luffy.
Nika is necessary for her dream, but Luffy is the one who defeats her personal villain Saturn out of his own will:kata:

On one side - I love this flashback and Kuma. She definitely has a hard past and she definitely could have a dream
On the other side - I hate the idea of people joining luffy because he’s Nika and not because he’s luffy.
Having a connection to nika doesn’t mean that’s the reason they’d join
Like Jinbe definitely has knowledge of nika somehow with the sun pirates and potentially fishman history. It still isn’t his reason for joining

Having a connection to nika doesn’t mean that’s the reason they’d join
Like Jinbe definitely has knowledge of nika somehow with the sun pirates and potentially fishman history. It still isn’t his reason for joining
Jinbe literally said he had no clue who Nika was when Who’s Who brought it up.

Having a connection to Nika means that they won’t have faith in luffy they’ll have faith in Nika. And yes it’s different

Jinbe literally said he had no clue who Nika was when Who’s Who brought it up.

Having a connection to Nika means that they won’t have faith in luffy they’ll have faith in Nika. And yes it’s different
Jinbe never said he didn’t know of nika he just said he had nothing to say to who’s who. Jinbe doesn’t owe him any explanation

No because luffy is still luffy at the end of the day

Not gonna lie, Bonney joining is looking more and more likely, but I still think Kuma has a chance. Like I said before, the next few chapters will likely decide everything. This chapter favored Bonney over Kuma, but who know what the next chapter will do? I still think either of them or both are possible, but leaning more toward Bonney at the moment.

I know Bonney looks like a shoe in to join right now due to nika, Kuma's encroaching suicide bombing, and the Revs failure to protect her mom and Kuma. But there's a better option.

But on a serious note I agree with this sentiment:

I don't mind it being a big factor, but I want her final decision to join to be based on Luffy + Strawhats rather than Luffy's fruit.

not so fast friend, the flashback still goin, there still a chance that the real bonney died , and world goverment saw what kuma capable of and make a deal kuma agree to turned into cyborg for a chance to clone bonney. ;-)

oda love misery and seem like kuma can still take one child death before give up

thats the reason why saphhire on her cheek replaced with gold instead
Nah

But dont worry stussy train is not stussy4nakama, it just the hope of her have relevance