Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
because this requires lying about something that is totally NAI
investigating melkor last night is a very townie action. there is 0 harm to claiming investigating him and failing

Emil

Certified Memelord
also the rest of my ability claims will not clear up this one, if u cant find me town with what ive already claimed + done today a full claim isnt gonna deter you. just gotta accept the misyeet

Emil

Certified Memelord
all u need is what ive done last night + any passives i may have and ive already claimed all of that

the rest is extra info that doesnt help u solve any of this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
uh yes but what net benefit does that give me? why lie about investigating melkor? the ability failed anyway. could just say i tried to check him and it failed. if my goal is to lynch or mislynch him in this case would that not be a better play to throw doubts at him?
Well hypothetically if you're a scum role that can't be caught by mech you're going to be wary of claiming things like investigative abilities. Because that requires you to then fake information that can tie you elsewhere, to say nothing of making you a target for the other team.

I am not suspicious for ultra being driven to me.
I have 0 reason to do that.
It's dumb.
Literally claimed day 1 that I can't be killed or harmed.
I always lie about this but this time I got to make my own role so it's legit...

And no I am not redirecting the stuff or absorbing it.
Just making them fail.
Yeah of course you can't be killed if you're a fucking bus driver you muppet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
also the rest of my ability claims will not clear up this one, if u cant find me town with what ive already claimed + done today a full claim isnt gonna deter you. just gotta accept the misyeet
A full claim would have helped because I'd have the full picture to analyse. Instead I'm supposed to believe you have abilities that could sway the lynch elsewhere and don't claim them because you want to be stubborn or something. Can't really be helped I'm afraid.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and am leaning town on melkor solely because there is a hidden third busdriver somewhere that neither is claiming nor pushing melkor/nibel, so is likely scum driver

that aside melkors play is meh

wud much rather yeet baki

Eh, wait

Unvote

1. Sallucion
2. Indigo's Lament
3. Polar Bear
4. BakiDou
5. PotGoblin
6. Mathias
7. The Orca
8. Ekkologix