Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
A full claim would have helped because I'd have the full picture to analyse. Instead I'm supposed to believe you have abilities that could sway the lynch elsewhere and don't claim them because you want to be stubborn or something. Can't really be helped I'm afraid.
i dont have any lynch stoppers if thats what ur thinking

bad reason, all u need is what i did last night + passives. if that doesnt clarify ur mech, a full claim wont. and if i gave a full claim i could simply remove lynch stoppers from it. if im scum why r u expecting me to give an honest full claim anyway. pretty bad tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
and am leaning town on melkor solely because there is a hidden third busdriver somewhere that neither is claiming nor pushing melkor/nibel, so is likely scum driver

that aside melkors play is meh

wud much rather yeet baki
If you're town I'd probably have Baki in PoE somewhere.

Ratchet

i dont have any lynch stoppers if thats what ur thinking

bad reason, all u need is what i did last night + passives. if that doesnt clarify ur mech, a full claim wont. and if i gave a full claim i could simply remove lynch stoppers from it. if im scum why r u expecting me to give an honest full claim anyway. pretty bad tbh
A full claim = more info = more to solve with. Withholding your claim doesn't benefit you at all here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would a third party scum ever busdrive Town Pein and Town Ultra?
1. we did not yet confirm if this was the case (the alternative is flower redirected to ultra)
2. the busdrive wud have to be tpein with indigo, since indigo then goes to ultra
3. the last busdriver is speculated based on the fact that there r 3 abilities in the WU that target 2 players. it may not even be a busdrive in any case if they are a town busdriver, they shud be pushing melkor/nibel from their PoV

Ratchet

1. we did not yet confirm if this was the case (the alternative is flower redirected to ultra)
2. the busdrive wud have to be tpein with indigo, since indigo then goes to ultra
3. the last busdriver is speculated based on the fact that there r 3 abilities in the WU that target 2 players. it may not even be a busdrive in any case if they are a town busdriver, they shud be pushing melkor/nibel from their PoV
@Flower Use another ability please, one that's veritable in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.