Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude you have enough activity already,1000 posts, and you can spam another 1000, i have my stance on you, i dont need to add anything else
Vote Lynch Ekkologix
oh no u need to elaborate on that stance because it doesnt make sense lol
even the people with mech on me arent 100% on me being scum, what sets you, the person who claimed not reading my posts, as any different lol

ur gonna have to explain why exactly i am locked scum and why r my actions irreconcilable as town

why is 1000 posts scum indiative?
why is hunting indie day 1 and 2 strictly scum indicative and can never be done by town
what about my day 3? why is any of my posts today more scum indicative than town indicative?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tells "what" about game events. What you describe seems vague and confusing.
it's similar to your role in avatar

gives me vague extra info about game events that occur

in day 1 i learned about the first 3 events

one event helps people communicate
one event generally helps people. undefined as to how it helps
one event help people strenghten their roles

i didnt learn anything about the nanika WU

about the hunter exam - i learned that there could be additional rewards aside from hunter cards that are obtainable by activity and engagement

Emil

Certified Memelord
overall beside the nanika WU, seems like the game events generally have positive benefits, unless my role doesnt give me the negative stuff

Hi everyone!
Can't read that much, so a resume will be highly appreciated!
I'd like to help unfortunatelly I'm lost af myself. But I'll tell what i remember.

First of all, shameless plug, this is my passive, Nen Workshop. If you wish to enter, you have to quote this WU:

A Nen Workshop has oppened its doors!

If you are interested in visiting it, please quote this post.

1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
3- @Naomi Naomi Killed Night 1 Revived Day 3 Died Day 3
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded Reloaded Lynched Day 2
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey Replaced by @Jesse Pinkman
17- @Mathias
18- @Charlie
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
21- @Yoho Yoho Killed Night 1
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83 Prof The Puppet With Multiple Threads Died Day 3
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind
31- @Polar Bear Polar Bear Lync
Basically, if you have some one-shot you don't want or don't need and you'd rather change it for something else, you can do that here. Like, you want tracker ability but you only have roleblocks, i'll just switch it up. Basically, you can ask for whatever but if ability you're giving away is shet and you're asking for something amazing, you'll get weaker version (like, roleblock instead of rolecrush, aligment check instead of rolecop, wounding instead of vig, etc.). I'm picking one of requests each day and then fuji makes ability for that person. Idk who's making requests, i don't make abilities myself, i don't take abilities you're giving away, only thing i do is allowing nen workshop to exist and picking request. Chosen person gets ability at night (but after actions are locked).

There's night chat also.

And no, i'm not indie, i'm town. There are 3 indies: Odd (dead), prof (technically dead) and blue (apparently, soon dead).

There're 2 mafia teams. Census (from flipped town) says there are 7 mafia members and it's "true" census, not guilty census or anything like that.

Polar is only mafia flip so far. Lynched D1.

Naomi flipped town already, but she can talk. Prof says Ratchet is town. Naomi I think believes Flower is town.

Aligment checks so far - inno on AM and Pot Goblin (from indigo, dead town) and inno on Orca (from Pot Goblin).

Ultra duelled Odd and killed him (old was somewhat hostile indie). Lots of people "hunt indies" actually. I mean, Ultra has ability especially for that, so i guess it's fair. Lot's of indie hunting from Ekko (basically, voted Blue for entire game until this phase). Zolo says he's hunting indies but he's doing nothing tbh. TAC is killing blue tonight (i believe).

Sallucion likely will die tonight as he was wounded by Lord Melkor.

Lots of people claimed little things like refills or amps which i don't remember tbh.

I think that's most of it? I probably missed a lot, but like, i'm pretty lost myself.

I'd like to help unfortunatelly I'm lost af myself. But I'll tell what i remember.

First of all, shameless plug, this is my passive, Nen Workshop. If you wish to enter, you have to quote this WU:

Basically, if you have some one-shot you don't want or don't need and you'd rather change it for something else, you can do that here. Like, you want tracker ability but you only have roleblocks, i'll just switch it up. Basically, you can ask for whatever but if ability you're giving away is shet and you're asking for something amazing, you'll get weaker version (like, roleblock instead of rolecrush, aligment check instead of rolecop, wounding instead of vig, etc.). I'm picking one of requests each day and then fuji makes ability for that person. Idk who's making requests, i don't make abilities myself, i don't take abilities you're giving away, only thing i do is allowing nen workshop to exist and picking request. Chosen person gets ability at night (but after actions are locked).

There's night chat also.

And no, i'm not indie, i'm town. There are 3 indies: Odd (dead), prof (technically dead) and blue (apparently, soon dead).

There're 2 mafia teams. Census (from flipped town) says there are 7 mafia members and it's "true" census, not guilty census or anything like that.

Polar is only mafia flip so far. Lynched D1.

Naomi flipped town already, but she can talk. Prof says Ratchet is town. Naomi I think believes Flower is town.

Aligment checks so far - inno on AM and Pot Goblin (from indigo, dead town) and inno on Orca (from Pot Goblin).

Ultra duelled Odd and killed him (old was somewhat hostile indie). Lots of people "hunt indies" actually. I mean, Ultra has ability especially for that, so i guess it's fair. Lot's of indie hunting from Ekko (basically, voted Blue for entire game until this phase). Zolo says he's hunting indies but he's doing nothing tbh. TAC is killing blue tonight (i believe).

Sallucion likely will die tonight as he was wounded by Lord Melkor.

Lots of people claimed little things like refills or amps which i don't remember tbh.

I think that's most of it? I probably missed a lot, but like, i'm pretty lost myself.
Thank you!

Is Melkor outed scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.