Hayumi: Ekkologix
T-Pein: Ekkologix
Psylocke: Ultra > Hayumi
Luka: The Orca > Unvote > T-Pein > Hayumi
Sallucion: Hayumi
Michelle: Hayumi
BakiDou: Ekkologix
Lord Melkor: Hayumi

Let me know if i missed any votes or made any mistakes!

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am a self-imposed indie hunter, however, I can't reveal my Nen capability because then the enemy will have a better chance at countering it, but at the same time I need to get the enemy to reveal their ability to have an advantage over them. Unfortunately, I can't do that on a Monday because it's the first day of the week and it's not raining outside. The enemy has to be careful though because I am leaving snippets of what can harm them, making them confused. However as I am shackled by the interior desire to indie hunt, I cannot unleash my full power until the census says 0 indies. They don't know this obviously, which is to my advantage. I can now push Melkor for free even though it's not even my desired direction, and when he flips town, I will have the excuse to continue hunting blue afterward. They will never realize this plot. The later they delay the indie flip the more excuses I have to focus on him. And they will not be able to yeet me anyway because I have an ace up my sleeve that they do not know about yet. In any case, it's bothersome because once Friday comes, I can't use my nen due to the restriction, forcing me to scum hunt and claim. This is going to be tough depending on who is still alive and what their nen is. I have to formulate some town core now to defend myself, otherwise, I'll have to go against multiple capable nen fighters who I may not be able to convince with 100% certainty. My plan should net me a few days of success, but if it all goes wrong I still have access to that. I think my best play here would be to continue doing what I am doing and keep my composure to not give away my position.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
as scum yes, but seen you as town vig off other town with people questioning you day 1 lol
So now your claim is that I shot you Night 1, as Town, have not claimed this for some reason and am wilfully leading my faction on a wild goose chase.

Yeah I don't think that really warrants further consideration. This is rambling nonsense - what you saw was me shooting Fang for my own reasons that you yourself have decided was because I was "questioned", not me. I'll speak plainly - I didn't kill you, I have mo incentive to kill you, you however shot me, and your shot could have been used better with your eyes closed. Terrible.

---

As for Hayumi, I quite like his willingness to full claim actually. I'm currently between Baki and T-Pein, leaning towards the latter. Think Melkor will need to go too soon but

Actually @Lord Melkor full claim please.

----

I am in a chat with Luka. I should bring this to everyone's attention - he claims to have a total of two abilities and one is apparently super secret that loses all value once claimed. He has suggested we will see obvious utility from the role today so I think he can have today as such, otherwise he can be put into the PoE too.

So now your claim is that I shot you Night 1, as Town, have not claimed this for some reason and am wilfully leading my faction on a wild goose chase.

Yeah I don't think that really warrants further consideration. This is rambling nonsense - what you saw was me shooting Fang for my own reasons that you yourself have decided was because I was "questioned", not me. I'll speak plainly - I didn't kill you, I have mo incentive to kill you, you however shot me, and your shot could have been used better with your eyes closed. Terrible.

---

As for Hayumi, I quite like his willingness to full claim actually. I'm currently between Baki and T-Pein, leaning towards the latter. Think Melkor will need to go too soon but

Actually @Lord Melkor full claim please.

----

I am in a chat with Luka. I should bring this to everyone's attention - he claims to have a total of two abilities and one is apparently super secret that loses all value once claimed. He has suggested we will see obvious utility from the role today so I think he can have today as such, otherwise he can be put into the PoE too.
stop twisting my words

you have killed me night 1 as scum past game

i said you also kill people as town, who sus you back

not hard concept

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
stop twisting my words

you have killed me night 1 as scum past game

i said you also kill people as town, who sus you back

not hard concept
No twisting of words going on here, you've invented motive for me as town and then decided that must be what happened. I could explain to you why I killed a player as town at any point, but I'd probably just be wasting my time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is my d1 real list, (inspired by Red Night)
1-oddoddfruit-indie, lyncher, At base, this is not a pro-town slot; it can be pro-town depending on his actions. It shouldn't be the first priority on the Indie Lynch scale. He claimed a hidden ability. How is that even possible when you make your own role?
2-Zolo: kind of weak so far, need to see more, null/scum
3-Naomi is apparently a confirmed town! and mason with a miller claim
4: The Ancient Centuries-Miller claim, so far weak, null, or scum
6-Hayumi- I dont disagree that much with Hayumi`s reads, slight town, need to see more.
7-Flower-Miller claim, apparently confirmed by Naomi somehow.
8-Mr. Reloaded: I dont feel that he has any stance in this game so far; he is chilling, null, I guess
9-Ekkologix: doesnt trust Charlie, I like that, never trust Charlie, other than that, he did some indi hunting, slight town
10-Lord Melkor: I can give him a town lean for having mostly non-fluff posts; I dont feel that he has that much weight this game, tho
11-Mashiro Blue: This slot is evil, I think that he has more sk potential than odd; he needs to full claim.
12-Sallucion-null/dont yet d1, claimed town, and he can guarantee it apparently; he is the incarnation of the word null.
13-CakeWalker: she has luka as scum and red Night (prior to his read list) + RA as town, There is a clash with my read list overall; i have my reads on the opposite spectrum of hers, null/scum
14: The Orca- Hitman`s cousin, idk here.
15-Pot Goblin: idk what Pot Goblino is doing, null or scum
16-Cubey- HMM?
17-Mathias: I can trust his ability for now; he looks overwhelmed. null side of town.
18- Charlie- he claims only 1 ability in smr, basically the people who quoted his shop wu can gamble their shot for a similar ability, idk if he can see who gamblem who, this can be some serious info gatherer role if true, he sais that he doesnt not know, other than that he has no stance in this d1, null/ scum
19-Kiku-afk-af, null
20-T-Pein™—who we lynching basically
21-Yoho: interesting entrance; apparently he is new, slight scum for now; he can be a confident go-getter townie idk, but he is mia now.
22-Random Asshole- has a new set of teeth, null
23-Ratchet-town lean because he is doing some work in the thread, and I don't disagree with his reads overall.
24-Indigo's Lament: rly wants to lynch indies, has the census ability, idk, maybe slight town
25-Luka- has some posts that appear to have some form of frustration in them; can you do this as scum, Luka? Of course you can, I think. Overall, he is trying to scum hunt by pointing out in the thread that indie hunting is bad, slight town
26-Ultra: Same as Ekkologix, the indie hunter leaders are on the move. I have more town vibes from Ultra so far, though.
27-Psylocke: she is here, she is doing her best, null
28-Dr_Professor83—apparently town now, originally just a lowly immortal tree stump parasite who probably has some abilities and evolves.
29-Red Night: bad early game, i thought that he was going for a jester play; all 3 indies already outed themselves, tho, I like his recent read list, but I don't know if he is putting in work because he has some votes on him and he is trying to clear his name now, slight town tho
30-Alwaysmind: he is alwaysminding his own business, null
31-Polar Bear-town lean, i guess, he sussed Red Night, is questioning Charlie, this is acceptable.

Ok, everyone else should give read lists or be labeled as villains!
interesting that u had me as slight town here for some indie hunting, and i belive u r confusing blue and charlie

can we have an updated read list?

Status
Not open for further replies.