Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I think RA and Sallu could be town. Ekko maybe too. Red Night probably town. TAC and Zolo could be scum.

Think it might be time to put Psychic back in there. Leaning towards perhaps lynching T-Pein today.
Hmmm you think scum psy would refill me?

I’ve got nothing to say on it.

Baki would be the next most pingy vote on that wagon. But we had him as slight town until today. Red Night & Ultra are town leans unless they are specifically red mafia together (which I think is unlikely). The only other votes are you & Lord Melkscum himself
So if Melkor is scum, I’d be the only scum mate who jumped to his defense? Someone who I already open town read in the thread?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Well that doesn't line up with what Ekko claimed at all.
ekko?

my ability never showed up so it was canceled all together

baki saw 2 negatives on me, i presume one is pot's ability and the second is what canceled my ability on melkor

i dont suppose ur ability counts as negative does it?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
ekko?

my ability never showed up so it was canceled all together

baki saw 2 negatives on me, i presume one is pot's ability and the second is what canceled my ability on melkor

i dont suppose ur ability counts as negative does it?
Yeah you claimed to use an ability on him that prevented him from being busdriven. That would be harmful, no?

So if Melkor is scum, I’d be the only scum mate who jumped to his defense? Someone who I already open town read in the thread?
No Baki could be.

If Ultra/Night ever flip Red that’s also a possibility however, that’s paranoia territory. (Ultra also pushed Melk early although he’s since ceased)

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yeah probably not, but also... I can't rule it out fully. Her day 1 vote really is bad. Might just give Ekko his Baki lynch and use that to judge him.
im also developing my read of him as i dig deeper into his iso. presently lean scum by gameplay, have a minor pause on his role claim

for instance, why does he claim seeing 2 harmful actions on me out of nowhere, then scum read me anyway, it all seems too bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.