Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude I was the only one with a case on Reloaded in that fkn wagon, if you are town here this is the lowest performance one can do, why the fk are you lying and asking me the same thing over and over again(yes i already answered my ability to you).
The problem here is that you write too much, and you forget what you say(or you just troll and do scummy things), its shameful, just get out lol.
well yeha i got bad memory

did u say u targeted me or was it a passive?

Eh somehow it feels that too many ppl have no stance in this game, Sallu, RM, Pot, TAC, Ekko(besides indie hunting), feels meh
The day ends in 2.5 hours, so we need every man available to brainstorm. What do you dislike about Reloaded&we cant lynch Professor
@Dr_Professor83 i have that message now, Reloaded only says that he wants to follow you and Ratchet, because he wants town to win, and that he will use his abilities on the targets your chose, you need to confirm that you received the message using this *__*
Idk why he would write this, since he was already following you anyway.
On the other hand, this message is not suspicious at all, it has the same vibe Reloaded had in thread.
Idk, There is this situation with Reloaded, where his jail failed on Pot
Indio confirms that Pot was not bused or etc, since he received his invest
Flower received something from Pot, so there you go
Is this all you got?
Anyway, Vote Lynch Reloaded
Call them out, ive been doing it since forever, mathias, reloaded, pot,tac, i cant do your job(if you are town as you claim)
I tried to collect a bunch of relevant ones. Yeah I don’t love this progression lol. His Reloaded vote comes after Reloaded is getting jumped. Then he backfill a Reloaded scum read sorta that was never there in his post to Ekko

Emil

Certified Memelord
also ur case on reloaded wasnt good, i dont remember anything about this jail discussion in all honesty but its not leakproof

and there seem to be recurring instances of some actions working while others not with me reloady and flower, tho they r of different nature, but they happened in 3 different phases

well yeha i got bad memory

did u say u targeted me or was it a passive?
its an ability, its called war control, lets me see 3 random actions, saw two negatives on you and 1 protective on Ratchet last night
anyway, I can change the course of these actions, but i didnt this night, i cant confirm myself with mech, my role is not designed for that, outside of this ability
If u ask me again about this ability i will ignore you, its the 10 th time at this point

Emil

Certified Memelord
its an ability, its called war control, lets me see 3 random actions, saw two negatives on you and 1 protective on Ratchet last night
anyway, I can change the course of these actions, but i didnt this night, i cant confirm myself with mech, my role is not designed for that, outside of this ability
If u ask me again about this ability i will ignore you, its the 10 th time at this point
i mean that tracks with whats being claimed so far, except we r missing another negative on me thats not claimed

@Ratchet there i no way ur action is negative, confirm with fuji

someone else must've canceled my shit

also ur case on reloaded wasnt good, i dont remember anything about this jail discussion in all honesty but its not leakproof

and there seem to be recurring instances of some actions working while others not with me reloady and flower, tho they r of different nature, but they happened in 3 different phases
Yeah, he also claimed a jail on Pot, and Pot was able to do actions, so whatever lol, its smr, town got unlucky with the info actions, so far

Emil

Certified Memelord
baki's passive itself is NAI for me, i had a similar one as scum in one of nitty's games

idk why wud he claim seeing 2 negatives on me tho, this can clear me as saying the truth and doesnt work toward what he's doing

in avatar he claimed some random bodyguard as well lol, some stemming from tmi

baki's passive itself is NAI for me, i had a similar one as scum in one of nitty's games

idk why wud he claim seeing 2 negatives on me tho, this can clear me as saying the truth and doesnt work toward what he's doing

in avatar he claimed some random bodyguard as well lol, some stemming from tmi
Him claiming all this stuff openly seems counter intuitive to scum. Even claiming seeing the protects and stuff (which can clear someone potentially/confirm they really tried to protect Town)

Him claiming all this stuff openly seems counter intuitive to scum. Even claiming seeing the protects and stuff (which can clear someone potentially/confirm they really tried to protect Town)
I didnt tried to protect anyone, didnd change the course, rly hoped a kill shot hit ekko last night, but idk what hit him, maybe a feather, weak stuff anyway

I didnt tried to protect anyone, didnd change the course, rly hoped a kill shot hit ekko last night, but idk what hit him, maybe a feather, weak stuff anyway
I’m talking about you claiming to have “seen” one.

How did you go to scum reading Melkor/Hayumi?

You called Melkor classic town at EOD then came into today with him in firm POE

I’m talking about you claiming to have “seen” one.

How did you go to scum reading Melkor/Hayumi?

You called Melkor classic town at EOD then came into today with him in firm POE
When did i said that i scum read them? I said that im ok with their lynch, for info and thats all, have them both as null atm, half of the player list are asleep at the wheel, even these who are in a lot of town lists, pot, sallu, am, zolo, Jesse, no one cooks,

Status
Not open for further replies.