Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im asking u whats stopping u from seeing me town

u scum read me for indie hunting and am not doing it today
Dude this is the 3rd time i came into this thread, first 2 times you were on the receiving end cuz u keep asking me same stuff, if im being honest you can be town yeah, it just happen that you are prio for me for what i associate with trolling, maybe stop trolling me and i will change this oppinion

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude this is the 3rd time i came into this thread, first 2 times you were on the receiving end cuz u keep asking me same stuff, if im being honest you can be town yeah, it just happen that you are prio for me for what i associate with trolling, maybe stop trolling me and i will change this oppinion
so u only see what's in front of u. thats lazy
and im not trolling today so not valid excuse
also indie hunting isnt rly trolling

Has anyone ISO'd Polar yet? I should probably try and do so tomorrow.

Think I want my vote on TAC actually

Vote: TAC
I have. Have given a run down a few times and tried to do some associative analysis.

Tac I think has some btw, with how Polar tried to tie Ultra to him. Although Ultra said that may be too advanced for him to be doing with that and wasn’t sure.

Melkor, Tac, Cake are living people I gave equity with him too based on his posts.

Cake I think is probably town.

Melkor may be out as Orange bc he’s a verified bus driver.

I don’t think the Tac equity is damning, bc like Ultra said, Polar may have just be riffing with zero plan going on with what he was saying lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For example I think having Ekko as lead and seeing the thread just die was pretty informative - felt like people were waiting for us to walk into a mislynch.

TAC joined that wagon, offered nothing and then rolled away. Could easily be extra killing power for scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.