Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the 500+ posts of me talking about active players lol
i saw the omgus on the players who scum read you, go make a case on them, i dont see you trying to much with your 500 posts on active players, I mean sure, you say that im confident in your slot, and that this is scummy, but other than that, you are hard lacking in judgement, and you are hard focused on misinforming the majority

Emil

Certified Memelord
My role is not an inventor so I cant gift anything, if you want to solve this based on mech you are looking good yeah, but mech in smr is nothing when it comes from slots like yours who are twisting the narative, ignore what was said already, and cover the information with misinformation, its time for you to take a long rest Ekkologix.
sure agree re: mech, but what narrative have i twisted here? can u go more in details?

also my role is intended to help mech be more precise, and accurate, and generally help it overall working more

You didnt read much Jesse right?
The vote is ok, but you gotta have more thoughts than this, or you will become poe, there are 2 mafia team with their members basically intact, if you are town here you are ez prey
To be fair I came in middle of the game . It’s very hard to cover so far . I have played with Ekko with long time so from previous game I had the fist he has to be scum .
Ya I am town alright and about other I think Ratchet is Hard town for me , Melkor can fall in any place .

Thoughts on Tpein he has been bit silent dude is rollercoaster when he plays .

I honestly need to read why Hayumi was started wasn’t Ekko targeted to be lynched EOD ?

sure agree re: mech, but what narrative have i twisted here? can u go more in details?

also my role is intended to help mech be more precise, and accurate, and generally help it overall working more
Good for you pall, go help the `mech` and put your vote on someone else than indies, stop talking behind a tree and do something, you are the most active player here right?

To be fair I came in middle of the game . It’s very hard to cover so far . I have played with Ekko with long time so from previous game I had the fist he has to be scum .
Ya I am town alright and about other I think Ratchet is Hard town for me , Melkor can fall in any place .

Thoughts on Tpein he has been bit silent dude is rollercoaster when he plays .

I honestly need to read why Hayumi was started wasn’t Ekko targeted to be lynched EOD ?
I perfectly understand why it is hard to cover this game, I like these thoughts.
Ekko looks scummy to me also, I have Ratchet as town, Melkor was a counter wagon to Reloaded(who flipped scum), I have him in the null/ scummy zone, but cant make a case on him
T-pein is mostly afk yes...

Emil

Certified Memelord
i saw the omgus on the players who scum read you, go make a case on them, i dont see you trying to much with your 500 posts on active players, I mean sure, you say that im confident in your slot, and that this is scummy, but other than that, you are hard lacking in judgement, and you are hard focused on misinforming the majority
did u see that i just said not to vote hayumi earlier btw

and im still 50-50 on melkor

and btw, ive been voted by over 14 different players this game, so it's naturally there r scum there. it's not omgus it's simply the pool of my voters is too big there is bound to be scum in them, and even if u consider it omgus, suspecting someone who suspected me previously does not make me scum lol

and u've yet to say which information am i misinforming the majority with, what did i share with the majority that i didnt correct myself via a typo or whatever and was made in intent to misinform them and i left it as is or was caught misinforming them with it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe you forgot, or maybe you want to do easy content, idk, but keep asking the same stuff dude, all the info from this thread will go to waste, you will cover all off it with spam, gl, I wont even try anymore
no content is hard in a thread like this lol

it's a multiball, and a dead thread, and most people dont really care

this is the easiest scenario to provide content as scum lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
I perfectly understand why it is hard to cover this game, I like these thoughts.
Ekko looks scummy to me also, I have Ratchet as town, Melkor was a counter wagon to Reloaded(who flipped scum), I have him in the null/ scummy zone, but cant make a case on him
T-pein is mostly afk yes...
u're gonna have to elaborate more on why am i scummy after my flip, because u arent talking to me at all lol

@Jesse Pinkman u as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
Good for you pall, go help the `mech` and put your vote on someone else than indies, stop talking behind a tree and do something, you are the most active player here right?
hey u still haven't told me what u did for town btw

last i remember u voted a town player for lynch, while i was voting non town

so whose anti town here :O

u still haven't told me what my counter wagon, TAC, did for town either. even hayumi lol

none of u 3 did anything for town

Status
Not open for further replies.