Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked multiple times, why am i locked scum for u? how did u determine my actions can never come from town?
I already explained these, and i already explained that they can come from town, you are just twisting the narative for the n time, this is why i want slots like you gone, they bring nothing to the table but misinformation and spam

i asked multiple times, why am i locked scum for u? how did u determine my actions can never come from town?
Dude this is the 3rd time i came into this thread, first 2 times you were on the receiving end cuz u keep asking me same stuff, if im being honest you can be town yeah, it just happen that you are prio for me for what i associate with trolling, maybe stop trolling me and i will change this oppinion
Maybe you forgot, or maybe you want to do easy content, idk, but keep asking the same stuff dude, all the info from this thread will go to waste, you will cover all off it with spam, gl, I wont even try anymore

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already explained these, and i already explained that they can come from town, you are just twisting the narative for the n time, this is why i want slots like you gone, they bring nothing to the table but misinformation and spam
locked scum means i cant be town, im not misrepresenting what you said lol. glad to see u walked back from that read already

well, u have to first read my posts to determine if they don't bring anything to the table. maybe talk about my PoE, my town reads, my night/day actions and what came of it, etc..

i can give u a headstart with action wise

- i gave pot a cop action, he copped orca innocent with it
- i gave flower a double action, she wasted it because shes incompetent indie lover. shud give to someone else. this was a bad action i agree
- i can confirm the 3 events in day 1 and hunter exam all have benefits. whoever claims them is more likely than not town

now let's turn the ball around. what have u done to help town? what have my counter wagon, TAC, done to help town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Posts like this tells me that you dont give a f about solving, you are hunting for ez content, and this ez content are these 3 afk players, if you die its no harm for town, I believe that you are scum, but if you turn out to be town it is not a big problem you know
what about the 500+ posts of me talking about active players lol

locked scum means i cant be town, im not misrepresenting what you said lol. glad to see u walked back from that read already

well, u have to first read my posts to determine if they don't bring anything to the table. maybe talk about my PoE, my town reads, my night/day actions and what came of it, etc..

i can give u a headstart with action wise

- i gave pot a cop action, he copped orca innocent with it
- i gave flower a double action, she wasted it because shes incompetent indie lover. shud give to someone else. this was a bad action i agree
- i can confirm the 3 events in day 1 and hunter exam all have benefits. whoever claims them is more likely than not town

now let's turn the ball around. what have u done to help town? what have my counter wagon, TAC done, to help town?
My role is not an inventor so I cant gift anything, if you want to solve this based on mech you are looking good yeah, but mech in smr is nothing when it comes from slots like yours who are twisting the narative, ignore what was said already, and cover the information with misinformation, its time for you to take a long rest Ekkologix.

Status
Not open for further replies.