Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
T-pein= Tac for me on the sus lader, ok maybe T-pein just little bit higher since he at least followed Profesor, at one point?
i wanna leave TAC for his kill, i just read some of his posts he says it even disables passives on blue, we need to let him live

Emil

Certified Memelord
He has already

He’s also apparently ghosting us in here if he’s not silenced even after I mass tagged him in my wagon on him lol
can u mass tag on someone else

we can take our zolo or tpein or whoever next on PoE, give TAC one more night

i'll even offer my life for it lol

u can tell blue is not having any of it lmao, he's feeling it coming

i think blue is freaking the fk out because of this LOL

guys leave TAC please

u can tell blue is agenda driven asfk today lmfao
I’m perfectly happy keeping Blue alive. You disagree on sheer principle. But I believe Blue a net benefit to town. I don’t care if you disagree. Your opinion means nothing on the matter.

We’ll see who is right down the road.

The only reason not to lynch Tac, is if we think he’s Town. Also, Ultra said he’s dueling Blue tomorrow like Odd so.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah well I took my L last day phase, Im not calling the shoots here
u called the shots against me earlier, another town lol

it's ok i forgive u

let's get to cooking

thoughts on ratchet btw? if all 3 main wagon today are townlike, and he pursued all 3

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m perfectly happy keeping Blue alive. You disagree on sheer principle. But I believe Blue a net benefit to town. I don’t care if you disagree. Your opinion means nothing on the matter.

We’ll see who is right down the road.

The only reason not to lynch Tac, is if we think he’s Town. Also, Ultra said he’s dueling Blue tomorrow like Odd so.
why not duel today if he can?

blue already harmed town a bit lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ur mech might have fked up the day, ur giving these ppl the excuse not to do anything and they'll just simply pepega next day and say ratchet told us
Yes I know you can't help but blame me for everything that goes wrong Ekko, while anything I do right will be because of someone else, I've heard it all before. I have had my vote off you for 24 hours - there will be no excuses.

u called the shots against me earlier, Another town.

it's ok, i forgive you.

let's get to cooking

thoughts on ratchet, btw? if all three main wagon today are townlike, and he pursued all three
Well I have Ratchet as town, and its not that hard to jump on all these 3 main wagons; we dont have that much information, and its hard to have a clear direction. Looking at these wagons I wud say that Hayumi looked towny, and he full claimed also

Status
Not open for further replies.