Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes I know you can't help but blame me for everything that goes wrong Ekko, while anything I do right will be because of someone else, I've heard it all before. I have had my vote off you for 24 hours - there will be no excuses.
well the only reason i am remotely a wagon here is cuz u gave out very shaky mech which can easily be explained via the negative abilities targeting me that baki found out

people will just pretend to not have read anything else today and come say we voted cuz ratchet told us then went shopping for 2 days or some shit

u know how it is lol

and u even saw baki's posts before u come out with ur mech, couldnt u reason it out that i got cucked in some other way?

like there is 0 reason for me to lie about investigating melkor if it fails anyway

u just got overexcited over nothing. swing and miss

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well I have Ratchet as town, and its not that hard to jump on all these 3 main wagons; we dont have that much information, and its hard to have a clear direction. Looking at these wagons I wud say that Hayumi looked towny, and he full claimed also
yes agree
hayumi is lean town, i am town. TAC i am going to gut say town because the kill was confirmed and there is no way his team lets him fire that on an indie

unless he fired it on a townie and he was banking on saying he got redirected, which i doubt

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well the only reason i am remotely a wagon here is cuz u gave out very shaky mech which can easily be explained via the negative abilities targeting me that baki found out

people will just pretend to not have read anything else today and come say we voted cuz ratchet told us then went shopping for 2 days or some shit

u know how it is lol

and u even saw baki's posts before u come out with ur mech, couldnt u reason it out that i got cucked in some other way?

like there is 0 reason for me to lie about investigating melkor if it fails anyway

u just got overexcited over nothing. swing and miss
You were a wagon yesterday - I'm sure most of your voters were happy to vote you regardless. Delusional.

yes agree
hayumi is lean town, i am town. TAC i am going to gut say town because the kill was confirmed and there is no way his team lets him fire that on an indie

unless he fired it on a townie and he was banking on saying he got redirected, which i doubt
I mean this is a good point for that kill shot utility, based on this tac shud be town, but he is not doing anything, maybe he was indeed silenced or something

Emil

Certified Memelord
You were a wagon yesterday - I'm sure most of your voters were happy to vote you regardless. Delusional.
a wagon that was also formed by, you wanna guess who? you
and it got reduced to nothing by EoD, minus the classic park vote players that shudnt matter

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean this is a good point for that kill shot utility, based on this tac shud be town, but he is not doing anything, maybe he was indeed silenced or something
he wasnt doing much before the EoD either so idk lol

lynching him now is like a blind yeet, but it can backfire if he flips town and it cancels his kill on blue. wud be very very bad for us

Emil

Certified Memelord
we started in the same game, but I wonder what you do when you scum indie or town... maybe I should ask someone with more experience playing with you
day 1 and 2 i was gunning for nothing but blue and odd, and even a bit on prof

today i formed scum reads / PoE etc..

Ratchet

a wagon that was also formed by, you wanna guess who? you
and it got reduced to nothing by EoD, minus the classic park vote players that shudnt matter
Yes, and you're blaming me now because you haven't been able to ingratiate yourself enough to other voters.

I won't lose any sleep if you end up lynched by the way.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, and you're blaming me now because you haven't been able to ingratiate yourself enough to other voters.

I won't lose any sleep if you end up lynched by the way.
im blaming u because u r saying the day is insufferable to play or whatever, and im showing u a major reason as to why it is. players have a big excuse not to play because of a simple mech result.

without mech they wud have to qualify their positions more, and maybe, hopefully, be forced to interact with me more

this isnt even arguable

Ratchet

[Vote lynch Alwaysmind]
Not against it but he does have an Innocent on him, which doesn't really mean much I suppose.

For TAC's part he claimed a kill yesterday on Blue that never showed up, then today said his kill was the one that failed but it was in retrospect. Could easily be scum KP.

Status
Not open for further replies.