Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im blaming u because u r saying the day is insufferable to play or whatever, and im showing u a major reason as to why it is. players have a big excuse not to play because of a simple mech result.

without mech they wud have to qualify their positions more, and maybe, hopefully, be forced to interact with me more

this isnt even arguable
If you believe that these players aren't playing because of a mech result then you're genuinely insane. What was stopping them Days 1 and 2?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not against it but he does have an Innocent on him, which doesn't really mean much I suppose.

For TAC's part he claimed a kill yesterday on Blue that never showed up, then today said his kill was the one that failed but it was in retrospect. Could easily be scum KP.
he said the kill on blue was a delayed kill so it's fine

unless u mean the ability never showed on WU? thats bad then, it means he only shot it n2 and its not a delayed kill lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh shit ur actually right

hatsu devourer never showed up n1, but showed up n2

in the other fuji game, my delayed kill will be fired n1 and show up night 1, then it will hit in n2

if TAC's kill was delayed, it shud show this

in n1:
Hatsu Devourer was used on ???

in n2:
Hatsu Devourer has killed PlyaerName, or
Hatsu Devourer failed to kill ???

the fact that it didnt show in n1 WU means TAC's kill isn't delayed, or fuji processes this one differently than my delayed kill in his pokemon game

oh shit ur actually right

hatsu devourer never showed up n1, but showed up n2

in the other fuji game, my delayed kill will be fired n1 and show up night 1, then it will hit in n2

if TAC's kill was delayed, it shud show this

in n1:
Hatsu Devourer was used on ???

in n2:
Hatsu Devourer has killed PlyaerName, or
Hatsu Devourer failed to kill ???

the fact that it didnt show in n1 WU means TAC's kill isn't delayed, or fuji processes this one differently than my delayed kill in his pokemon game
It’s entirely possible he processed it differently. I don’t consider it damning evidence. (Especially bc he claimed killing Blue with a delayed kill bc ?? If he hadn’t sent one)

Emil

Certified Memelord
It’s entirely possible he processed it differently. I don’t consider it damning evidence. (Especially bc he claimed killing Blue with a delayed kill bc ?? If he hadn’t sent one)
im asking fuji to confirm how delayed kills process here, but idk if he can confirm a yes or not question

i asked hypothetically about my ablity from last game

Status
Not open for further replies.