Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
I want to see Smoothie do something. :josad:
On top of that, i want her to wear a kimono if that is possible. :blush:
And on top of that, i hope oda will draw Maria and Smoothie in One Panel. :yonjidoggy:
Two giant super gorgeous women in the same panel and in kimonos ?
Yes I would love to see that too.
Post automatically merged:

I will be really bitter of Oda doesn't show Smoothie in a beautiful kimono with roses.

One idea I had was for one of Big Mom's children or grandchildren to have the Caramel devil fruit allowing him/her to produce and control caramel at will, with him/her creating tentacles made of caramel, restraining caramel or crystalline caramel spikes or to maka the caramel so hot that it becomes like lava.
If there was going to be anything like that it would be a YC imo and a female.... Monkey D. Luffy like as well... Or like Katakuri, in a way.
Also surprisingly theres no Chocolate DF.

If there was going to be anything like that it would be a YC imo and a female.... Monkey D. Luffy like as well... Or like Katakuri, in a way.
Also surprisingly theres no Chocolate DF.
The one I imagined with this ability was rather a young but very promising grandchild of Big Mom who had already greatly developped this devil fruit and one of his/her techniques to attack ships or fishmen is to create sharks made of burning caramel that causes them to boil the water around them or to burn or melt the ships, persons or weapons they attack.