Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroy abilities
Strengthen abilities
Disrupt players positions
Spy on people

I get results like this. ^ Is RN
does not match up with his claim lol

You people are free to lynch me. I even took precautions in my role in case of I die.
just like t-pin survived the lynch... so can red night apparently.

I have an ability that allows me to target an user and know who was the first person that visited during the game. I also have a bus driving ability. I'm also a kinda roleblocker that permits to select a target, the first ability he uses is cancelled. I'm also buffing others abilities.[/QUOTE]

I'm also a kinda roleblocker that permits to select a target, the first ability he uses is cancelled.

Also I’ll go ahead and type up a pretty full claim real quick so it’s out there.

Im the sea summoner bitch with all the token abilities named after different fish. I’m JOAT, thus why when reloaded claimed beast tamer/JOAT role I was very openly questioning because the general description sounded like mine IE. fish summoner girl /JOAT

So I have three passives.

One allows for my vote counting as 2, given I “always” have a summoned companion with me.

Second allows me to learn the name and description of the first ability that targets me each cycle via dolphins echo location.

Third passive is a guardian hammerhead shark that nullifies the first person who visits me with a harmful ability (not including a kill tho)

for my actives I have quite a few but I’ll cover the ones I’ve actively used.

I used Clownfish Token day 1 on Ratchet, it acts as a defensive shield and protected them for the phase.

I’ve also used Mooray Eel token on Flower, which prevents the target from being able to get roleblocked.

also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.

Used Powerful Bite on Ekko day 2 to crush any of his defenses.

And also used clownfish token yet again I believe it was on day 2 to protect Flower.

So as you can see, I’ve did a good bit to protect my lock town reads early on. I’ve fallen off due to being busy irl.
here her claim @Sallucion how many jaot in this set up? since relaoded was one, and she voted him out

What would a chat be?
am looking this up, only see negative results

Negative utility role

Jump to navigationJump to search
A negative utility role is one that is a detriment to its side. Examples:
  • Actor - can only vote if the vote is a hammer. Otherwise, the Actor is modkilled.
  • Beloved Princess - upon death, causes the next Day phase to be skipped.
  • Disloyal - has an action that fails when used on a player with the same alignment as the user.
  • Enabler - has no active abilities, but must stay alive to allow another player to use their abilities.
  • False - has a role that claims to have some ability, but the ability does nothing.
  • Flagbearer - causes their faction to automatically lose the game when voted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.