Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This you on both @Ekkologix?

Yes possibly...I know how some people can heal themselves via the thread. I thought I saw RA do this. Then he claimed to get the bleed but the bleed disappeared. Went to see what I thought I saw earlier and its gone. So does he know how to heal himself and wanted no evidence after being healed? Or was I so sleep deprived I imagined seeing something after the fact that I didn't. I truly don't know the answer right now

Cod this be any punnier?
If he healed himself my ability should have appeared in the writeup, it did not.

so day 4 you where hit with deadly claws?

i checked and there is no n3 wu with this

@Lord Melkor did you hit random asshole this phase with deadlyclaws?
I was alerted to it at 4:25 yesterday, which looking back is less than 20 minutes before the day started.

I was at work so I wasn't paying attention to the exact time frame, but when I was alerted that it didn't affect me was after day 4 started at 5pm yesterday

So maybe it got blocked last second.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was alerted to it at 4:25 yesterday, which looking back is less than 20 minutes before the day started.

I was at work so I wasn't paying attention to the exact time frame, but when I was alerted that it didn't affect me was after day 4 started at 5pm yesterday

So maybe it got blocked last second.
did u do anything

there is a guranteed scum in you, sallu, zolo

can u do literally anything to find them if its not u

ur odds r legit 50-50. cant be that hard

Status
Not open for further replies.