Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Chapter 1056 in the anime rn
Which means Conejo's scene with the Dukes is soon
I don't trust the anime. Even if they have her say yes I don't think it'd matter for y'all because they like to add their own stuff sometimes (they did this when Hawkins said someone had a 1% chance of dying and they tried to change it to Drake having a 1% chance as if they were completely sure about it), so I'd just say to go with what you want and think is most likely, her turning them down and trying to join Luffy or her accepting and becoming the new Queen.
Personally, I don't care.
If she doesn't join, then oh well. Too bad.
If she does join, then that'd be pretty interesting, I'm not a huge fan of her but I like her and would be interested to see her role on the crew (likely as the lookout obviously) and her abilities.

Reloaded has a meltdown

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR THE QUEEN OF ZOU CONFIRMATION. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THAT. I WORE THE QUEEN'S ROBE IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A YEAR WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE POT'S AGENDA GET CRUSHED?! FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, TOEI. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE ADAPTION. YOU LYING FRAUD ASS PIECES OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BARREL OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU FUCKING TRAITORS!

FUCK PEDRO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK THE DIRECTOR. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND CRUSHING MY AGENDA FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Did she actually say " has my time come pedro ?" or something like that?

Fcking hell, oh god what are they going to do with the barrel propeler scene
She mentioned somethin about it but we'll need to wait for the subs
I would say at the end of the day the scene is still ambiguous on what she wants to do which is the important thing
That preview in 1084 looks scary but it will all work out fellas since manga is still king
:endthis:

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR THE QUEEN OF ZOU CONFIRMATION. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THAT. I WORE THE QUEEN'S ROBE IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A YEAR WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE POT'S AGENDA GET CRUSHED?! FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, TOEI. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE ADAPTION. YOU LYING FRAUD ASS PIECES OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BARREL OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU FUCKING TRAITORS!

FUCK PEDRO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK THE DIRECTOR. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND CRUSHING MY AGENDA FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
We know you have a Yamato pillow in your bed, you aint fooling noone

:catrude: