Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine game ending fake flip nonsense tbh.
I mean look at Flower's flip. Apart from being alive at end of game, with scum majority she had crazy odds of winning. So if that role exists, then a town flipped reverse miller would be very possible

Lynch Manipulation Preventer was activated
Anchor Throw was activated and used on ???
A Prayer to the Seas was activated

Curse Emission was activated and used on ???
Electric Shock was used on ???
Thread Manipulation was activated​
[Active - A Prayer to the Seas] If you are ever killed or lynched you will create a body double which takes the hit for you while you will leave the game on your ship, winning the game. This ability will not trigger if you deliberately play to get lynched or killed and can not be destroyed or crushed in any way as long as you play to your Town wincon.
she died day 1? i had my blizzard on her day 1.....(protection)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Fujishiro The OP needs updating.

---

Anyway we have a 50/50 between Sallu and RA and to be honest both could be scum so flip one and if it's wrong and the game doesn't end, flip the other. Let's hurry this thing up.

flower claimed day 1 she got psychic ability, but could only use night
she also said she will try top open chat with ratchet and prof
i was telling flower about power up/if i died...
flower also told the night chat don't trust me, and that she told them she knows my role sheet, (that night scum in night chat planned to kill me)
she told me she gonna give orca the anchor night 1 and activate her psychic ability
she told me red night said "oh no that terrible" and active
she also claims later she gonna role crush orca
she said ultra fine, hider claim but look at psylocke(hider)

flower claimed day 1 she got psychic ability, but could only use night
she also said she will try top open chat with ratchet and prof
i was telling flower about power up/if i died...
flower also told the night chat don't trust me, and that she told them she knows my role sheet, (that night scum in night chat planned to kill me)
she told me she gonna give orca the anchor night 1 and activate her psychic ability
she told me red night said "oh no that terrible" and active
she also claims later she gonna role crush orca
she said ultra fine, hider claim but look at psylocke(hider)
she was also in chat with luka day 1, and later claimed hayumi as well

both those are sus

luka put ultra in marriage and silenced himself, i do not see silence with flower...and the chat

I'm in a permanent chat with Hayumi and ever since then my actions are messed with.

Also @The Orca I'd appreciate an amp now please.

Also I’ll go ahead and type up a pretty full claim real quick so it’s out there.

Im the sea summoner bitch with all the token abilities named after different fish. I’m JOAT, thus why when reloaded claimed beast tamer/JOAT role I was very openly questioning because the general description sounded like mine IE. fish summoner girl /JOAT

So I have three passives.

One allows for my vote counting as 2, given I “always” have a summoned companion with me.

Second allows me to learn the name and description of the first ability that targets me each cycle via dolphins echo location.

Third passive is a guardian hammerhead shark that nullifies the first person who visits me with a harmful ability (not including a kill tho)

for my actives I have quite a few but I’ll cover the ones I’ve actively used.

I used Clownfish Token day 1 on Ratchet, it acts as a defensive shield and protected them for the phase.

I’ve also used Mooray Eel token on Flower, which prevents the target from being able to get roleblocked.

also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.

Used Powerful Bite on Ekko day 2 to crush any of his defenses.

And also used clownfish token yet again I believe it was on day 2 to protect Flower.

So as you can see, I’ve did a good bit to protect my lock town reads early on. I’ve fallen off due to being busy irl.
also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.
thread manipulation showed up day 1 while had protect on flower, apparently flower was killed....!??? how would scum have flower ability info to appear on day 1 actions........

Damn work today sucked

I dont have any actual useful info. I have info I can claim with, but it doesn't say much except that A person visited another person, and both are still alive.

For more useless info that tell me from what I know nothing, at the beginning of this phase, an ability called Deadly Claws had me on a 2 cycle death timer, until it didn't. Apparently got cancelled or something, it wasn't elaborated on as to why it wasn't affecting me anymore. Nothing I did (or can do) can affect that once it has hit, so whoever launched that some funky shit happened and thats why I'm still alive.
:pepecafe:

My info is from last night, as I can watch a slot to see who visits them or who they visit.

Baki was visited by Charlie, no one visited Flower night one and no one visited Ratchet night 2

I dont have anything to investigate another person like that at the moment

i was in chat with a ghost night 1 apparently......

Ah yeah I got modblocked that night for not meeting the post requirement so I misread that lol
Night 1 me targeting Flower with anything is not at all a suprise

I was trying to interact with Ratchet eariler and even dropped a hint, like I said when we were talking about the night chat as then I may see someone visiting someone in the chat

And I was watching Charlie incase someone wanted to kill the workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.