Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would we say we are at in the game rn?
:choppawhat:
i am confused/lost never play much bastard games tbh

flower death ability showed up day 1, only luka open chat with her from flower claim, beside charlie and me. and hayumi targeting me

so she had double lives!?

[Active - A Prayer to the Seas] If you are ever killed or lynched you will create a body double which takes the hit for you while you will leave the game on your ship, winning the game. This ability will not trigger if you deliberately play to get lynched or killed and can not be destroyed or crushed in any way as long as you play to your Town wincon.

[Conditional Active - A Prayer to the deep] This ability will unlock if you are ever lynched or killed. It will allow you to make one wish. This wish cannot break the balance of the game nor can it hurt your faction.

A Prayer to the Seas was triggered allowing Flower to get on her ship and leave the matters of Town to them, winning the game.

please note how so far
A: My read list has 100% accuracy(my town reads we IGNORE my scum ones okay RED ALERT)
B: I hard defended ekko saving them and they flipped town
Honestly twon should just sheep me fr

Everyone but you
watch out
Post automatically merged:

didnt you guys flip zoro an obvious town yday
i am dead and was asking him to claim/so he would not be fodder town lynch, even told him it game throwing. what did he do to help town? which i leaned

he still didn't full claim, and got yeeted

@Ultra i swear to god if you spite killed me (credit to ratchet) night 1, there will none stop negatives at you. until proven innocent

the moment scum by passed two protects/one destroys harmful abilities, I knew what a scam the protection was and yeeted myself, but now i am bored

lynch ratchet so i can see dead chat already dammit!!! :pepeanger:

Status
Not open for further replies.