Charlie
Kiku
Random Asshole
Ratchet
Luka
Ultra -
Red Night
Alwaysmind - have an ino resolt from indigo

So basically if we are to take in consideration the mech results, since most of these players did 0 game solving, this is where im at, and this looks meh af, idealy I should have 3/5 scums in these white slots, but i can see i deep wolf in my green reads at this point so yeah

Psyche Strings was used on ???​
the abiility she saw on tea doesnt match ur claim

if u wanna sort it out u can ask her for the description of tea's ability and see if it matches yours
@Ultra if you were busdriven with tpein, wouldn’t you be looking at your own abilities???
Night, pretty sure my ability bypass busdrives.
You have a protect like ability
Ultra has a preventative ability
This WU ^

Wednesday haha.

Also have Hayumi's results, I guess they check out.
I did not use my busdrive ability during the last night. My busdrive ability is called Trader. Last night, I buffed Ultra. Which makes his ability used that night stronger. This ability is named Nen Delivery Service.
It's called Nen Pigeon and it follow the targeted player until they use an ability for the first time after I targeted them with my ability, cancelling it.
@Naomi do you have a list with the invests used so far?
Hayumi
Lord Melkor
Sallucion - lie detected him as town
CakeWalker
The Orca- Ino Result from Pot
Pot Goblin- has an ino result from indigo
Jesse Pinkman- claims invest abilities
Charlie
Kiku
Random Asshole
Ratchet
Luka
Ultra -
Red Night
Alwaysmind - have an ino resolt from indigo

So basically if we are to take in consideration the mech results, since most of these players did 0 game solving, this is where im at, and this looks meh af, idealy I should have 3/5 scums in these white slots, but i can see i deep wolf in my green reads at this point so yeah
@BakiDou

more digging to come

also not sure I like Reloaded’s claim
Also I’ll go ahead and type up a pretty full claim real quick so it’s out there.

Im the sea summoner bitch with all the token abilities named after different fish. I’m JOAT, thus why when reloaded claimed beast tamer/JOAT role I was very openly questioning because the general description sounded like mine IE. fish summoner girl /JOAT

So I have three passives.

One allows for my vote counting as 2, given I “always” have a summoned companion with me.

Second allows me to learn the name and description of the first ability that targets me each cycle via dolphins echo location.

Third passive is a guardian hammerhead shark that nullifies the first person who visits me with a harmful ability (not including a kill tho)

for my actives I have quite a few but I’ll cover the ones I’ve actively used.

I used Clownfish Token day 1 on Ratchet, it acts as a defensive shield and protected them for the phase.

I’ve also used Mooray Eel token on Flower, which prevents the target from being able to get roleblocked.

also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.

Used Powerful Bite on Ekko day 2 to crush any of his defenses.

And also used clownfish token yet again I believe it was on day 2 to protect Flower.

So as you can see, I’ve did a good bit to protect my lock town reads early on. I’ve fallen off due to being busy irl.
hayumi claim with actions

so 2 orange left
3 red?

BakiDou claimed lie detect failed on sellacoin, but has not much claimed other actions similar to cakewalker.
Hayumi scum luck
Lord Melkor-claimed he sent a kill at ra, but do not see deadly claws show up in actions, so must been blocked
Sallucion-he got two lie detects failed, but i am sus cake as scum invest as well.
CakeWalker lie detect sellacoin, claimed it didn't work. she was not this quite as town as is here.. plus result could just mean scum invest as well. also lie detector living this long if town!? but then again scum prob have immunity so not crisis to keep her around.
The Orca-innocent
Pot Goblin-innocent

Jesse Pinkman claimed ratchet town, melkor(failed) michelle (failed)
Charlie accepted flower anchor, didn't get rc from last night actions.... he said it just vanished..could be because flower dead
Kiku--
Random Asshole-fake claimed/actions did not match
Ratchet-got lie detect as town/jesse pinkman/prof
Luka-
use something to out himself as town along with orca.
Ultra fallen down in inactivity.. of scum haunting.. got free not scum card because he didn't do the killing...🤡 beside rb/protects in this game apparently all go to ultra, but could be town since rb/protects don't work 99%
Dr_Professor83 Prof The Puppet With Multiple Threads Died Day 3
Red Night- got innocent check from charlie......
Alwaysmind-innocent has kept ultra jailed, pysy claimed utra was a protect...

to be honest innocent scane also mean god father so there that to.
BakiDou claimed lie detect worked on sellacoind(updated)
Hayumi scum luck
Lord Melkor-claimed he sent a kill at ra, but do not see deadly claws show up in actions, so must been blocked, he sent a kill poison at sellacoin early, sellacoind was healer later.
Sallucion- his town claim was lie detected by baki as true
CakeWalker lie detect sellacoin, claimed it didn't work. she was not this quite as town as is here.. plus result could just mean scum invest as well. also lie detector living this long if town!? but then again scum prob have immunity so not crisis to keep her around.
The Orca-innocent
Pot Goblin-innocent

Charlie accepted flower anchor, didn't get rc from last night actions.... he said it just vanished..could be because flower dead
Kiku--
Luka-use something to out himself as town along with orca.
Ultra fallen down in inactivity.. of scum haunting.. got free not scum card because he didn't do the killing...🤡 beside rb/protects in this game apparently all go to ultra, but could be town since rb/protects don't work 99%

Alwaysmind-innocent has kept ultra jailed and jailed ekko before, pysy claimed utra was a protect role.

Hayumi scum luck
Lord Melkor-claimed he sent a kill at ra, but do not see deadly claws show up in actions, so must been blocked, he sent a kill poison at sellacoin early, sellacoind was healer later.
The Orca-innocent
Pot Goblin-innocent

Kiku--

Alwaysmind-innocent has kept ultra jailed and jailed ekko before, pysy claimed utra was a protect role.

Hayumi scum luck
The Orca-innocent
Pot Goblin-innocent

Kiku--

i will need to find actions and update this

Hayumi scum luck
The Orca-innocent
Pot Goblin-innocent

Kiku--

i will need to find actions and update this
Ty Naomi, i was looking for this kind of list, from these invest actions, I can say that Jesse and Luke looks kinda meh, since their target were already scanned by someone else at that point

BakiDou-claimed lie detect
Hayumi claimed JOAT
Also I’ll go ahead and type up a pretty full claim real quick so it’s out there.

Im the sea summoner bitch with all the token abilities named after different fish. I’m JOAT, thus why when reloaded claimed beast tamer/JOAT role I was very openly questioning because the general description sounded like mine IE. fish summoner girl /JOAT

So I have three passives.

One allows for my vote counting as 2, given I “always” have a summoned companion with me.

Second allows me to learn the name and description of the first ability that targets me each cycle via dolphins echo location.

Third passive is a guardian hammerhead shark that nullifies the first person who visits me with a harmful ability (not including a kill tho)

for my actives I have quite a few but I’ll cover the ones I’ve actively used.

I used Clownfish Token day 1 on Ratchet, it acts as a defensive shield and protected them for the phase.

I’ve also used Mooray Eel token on Flower, which prevents the target from being able to get roleblocked.

also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.

Used Powerful Bite on Ekko day 2 to crush any of his defenses.

And also used clownfish token yet again I believe it was on day 2 to protect Flower.

So as you can see, I’ve did a good bit to protect my lock town reads early on. I’ve fallen off due to being busy irl.
Lord Melkor-deadly claws,haunting instinct/acrobatics,
I have three actives I claimed yesterday:

1. Deadly Claws - on odd nights as x shot I can attack and wound target. It will bleed out in 2 cycles unless healed. Used on Sallucion night 1.

2. Hunting Instinct - on even nights as x shot I can detect if target has killing ability. Used on Cake night 2.

3. Acrobatics Master - as x-shot I can bussdrive myself with a target for a phase.

And three passives:

1. Keen Senses - I will dodge first harmful ability on me during the game (Fuji told me today it was not triggered yet).

2. Venengful Nature - after losing my Keen Senses ability my abilities will always find the target.

3. Feral Regeneration - I can regenerate from first kill during the game but will be rolecrushed and will lose my vote power for the following cycle.

Sallucion- Psyche Strings /invest abilities,protected,
CakeWalker lie detect claim
The Orca-(innocent scan) buffer/immune to redirects/protects
Anyone want to be immune from redirects?

Moves are going fast
Ugly. I mean I protected Melkor, upgraded Ultra, and made Hayumi immune to redirects and most say they all are scum, so I can't complain too much lol

Amor a Luna!
You with the immune to redirects

The upgrade next move I used on xxx
Pot Goblin(innocent scan)-claimed a protect, sends bunny images to
Jesse Pinkman claimed invest
Charlie claim shop, gives ability by trading in 1 shots from person wanting to get ability.
Kiku--
Random Asshole-fake claimed watcher
Ratchet-
Luka- has a chat, by flower claim, also revealed info/invest on him and orca as town (rng invest he claimed)
Ultra indie haunter dueler, and also some protect by psylocke claim
Dr_Professor83 tree stump
Red Night(innocent scan)- nen pigion/watcher bussdriver/Driver Nen Delivery service-make ability stronger at night
Nen Pigeon and it follow the targeted player until they use an ability for the first time after I targeted them with my ability, cancelling it.
I did not use my busdrive ability during the last night. My busdrive ability is called Trader. Last night, I buffed Ultra. Which makes his ability used that night stronger. This ability is named Nen Delivery Service.
Alwaysmind (innocent scan)-aura lockdown-jailer

Status
Not open for further replies.