Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one tracking result, because I tracked once. You can find it easily if you look for it
One shot of tracker that landed on person who said they're roleblocked, that's it? Have you claimed anything else?

Just a little tomfoolery, chuck

I do find myself amused(and somewhat exasperated) by the number of players who forgot that Indigo said there were 7 scum. Not a lot of people keeping track of this game, huh
yhym

how many scums r left now btw, like 5-6?

3 of RA sallu and zolo can be scum

and i expect some deep wolves at this point

charlie, melkor, ratchet, ultra. people not in direct PoE. one of those is likely scum
this was last day phase. also he was sus ratchet as well beside me. :pepecafe:

I played with Jessie and lynched him for being inactive and lying about game experience. If you don't remember then you maybe weren't in the game.
And I said it's not a lock read, you can start to push him and see what's happening.
well but u know him being active can be scum too right?
just claim lol[/QUOTE]
i don't recall you claiming that early on
Wait, what? No. I didn't get it last night. It was like N1 of N2. I was supposed to decide what i wanted to do with it at night but i learned i got anchor during day phase. I don't really want to talk about it too much because i think it's a mistake :s but then i was neither rolecrushed nor i could give it to someone.

As for last night. Flower was convinced i'm town and me working boosts her role. Why would she want me rolecrushed? Why would i want to kill her?

I mean you have me in poe for some reason xd

Did you give me alignment check?

I mean, it's either him or Sallu. Sallu at least gave me refill. RA's watcher results are ok (i think?) but he could just be scum watcher.

Wait, both?

@BakiDou why have you lie detected someone who's already lie detected?
flower said last day phase she sent it to you (which means you kept it) you said it vanished? also other people actions have vanished to last day phase :pepecafe:

I was gonna take a break from mafia but... One Piece...
any actions to help catch scum? suspects list?
@Jesse Pinkman tell me why you decided to investigate me pls.

this was last day phase. also he was sus ratchet as well beside me. :pepecafe:

just claim lol
i don't recall you claiming that early on

flower said last day phase she sent it to you (which means you kept it) you said it vanished? also other people actions have vanished to last day phase :pepecafe:

any actions to help catch scum? suspects list?

[/QUOTE]

last night phase- corrections

Status
Not open for further replies.