Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Bro why would you get quoted on a random meme reply to Pero:luffywat:
Post automatically merged:

Hooo boy, you missed a wild spoilers and chapter discussion thread, my man

Pedobeer, Boiloverroy, Raperera95, Kurwa, Topi Jerape, and probably some I missed all got banned within 24 hours of each other.

RapebeliousSoma too actually
Holy shit all that on last week's thread only? I knew it was gonna be a shitshow but didn't expect it to claim this many casualties lmao

Hooo boy, you missed a wild spoilers and chapter discussion thread, my man

Pedobeer, Boiloverroy, Raperera95, Kurwa, Topi Jerape, and probably some I missed all got banned within 24 hours of each other.

RapebeliousSoma too actually
Topije..rape?
I don't like the implications of that one. But damn, I didn't know him and Boiroy were like that.
The others make sense (though I'm also surprised Herrera acted such a damn fool)

G

Gorosei Informer

She missed all the Fat Thor slandering/humiliation and a LOT of fat and skinny dudes get made fun of all the time, as well as short dudes including tons of women saying all short men should get killed and its completely allowed on sites like Shitter with no consequences.

Billie is one of the most ignorant, privileged, rich kid stereotypes ever. She didnt want people objectifiying her body but then she started doing it herself and showing it off immediately after.

She looking like the BoyInABand guy on Youtube too:

Herrera is extremely toxic at times at least, it doesnt surprise me he's turned out to be such a POS too.

Last edited by a moderator:
She missed all the Fat Thor slandering/humiliation and a LOT of fat and skinny dudes get made fun of all the time, as well as short dudes including tons of women saying all short men should get killed and its completely allowed on sites like Shitter with no consequences.

Billie is one of the most ignorant, privileged, ignorance rich kid stereotypes ever. She didnt want people objectifiying her body but then she started doing it herself and showing it off immediately after.

Herrera is extremely toxic at times at least, it doesnt surprise me he's turned out to be such a POS too.
Oh, I don't see Herrera much so I didn't know lol

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž

Billie is one of the most ignorant, privileged, ignorance rich kid stereotypes ever. She didnt want people objectifiying her body but then she started doing it herself and showing it off immediately after.

Is that Her real face with no Makeup lmfao