General & Others Why the paw fruit has to join

1. The number theory

Nikyu represents the numbers 2 and 9 the only numbers the devil fruit eating strawhats are missing

On top of that 56+110+87+43+29= 325
325 can be read as sunny-go

2. Fruit represents the hands of liberation

Luffy has the nika fruit that represents the warrior of liberation so it’s just fitting if both fruits end up together

3. Represents kuma as a follower of the sun

Kuma himself is a big believer in nika to the point that he became a priest. He is also a big supporter of luffy. Similar to how sabo carries ace’s fruit with the flame fruit I imagine whoever gets it will help carry kuma’s
There’s “coincidentally” a bunch of panels of kuma bathed in rays of sunlight

4. Represents kuma as a warlord

Imo the 4 seraphim on egghead represents the 4 actual warlords that are big supporters of luffy. I think it could represent all 4 joining the crew in some way or another. Don’t all need to be the original version like like Jinbe or the seraphim version like s-hawk but I think each might be represented in some way on the crew

5. The way back

After getting the one piece the strawhats like the roger pirates will likely have to travel in reverse. Luffy and the crew likely not having that much time to just sail to island like wano, fmi, alabasta, etc
With the paw fruit they can basically speed run the journey back with the help of nami’s maps. With her maps of their journey like kuma they can just go back whenever they want

So whether it’s the original kuma body, a pacifista, vivi, the sunny itself, carrot, or anyone else I think whoever eats the fruit will be the next crew member

1. The number theory

Nikyu represents the numbers 2 and 9 the only numbers the devil fruit eating strawhats are missing

On top of that 56+110+87+43+29= 325
325 can be read as sunny-go

2. Fruit represents the hands of liberation

Luffy has the nika fruit that represents the warrior of liberation so it’s just fitting if both fruits end up together

3. Represents kuma as a follower of the sun

Kuma himself is a big believer in nika to the point that he became a priest. He is also a big supporter of luffy. Similar to how sabo carries ace’s fruit with the flame fruit I imagine whoever gets it will help carry kuma’s
There’s “coincidentally” a bunch of panels of kuma bathed in rays of sunlight

4. Represents kuma as a warlord

Imo the 4 seraphim on egghead represents the 4 actual warlords that are big supporters of luffy. I think it could represent all 4 joining the crew in some way or another. Don’t all need to be the original version like like Jinbe or the seraphim version like s-hawk but I think each might be represented in some way on the crew

5. The way back

After getting the one piece the strawhats like the roger pirates will likely have to travel in reverse. Luffy and the crew likely not having that much time to just sail to island like wano, fmi, alabasta, etc
With the paw fruit they can basically speed run the journey back with the help of nami’s maps. With her maps of their journey like kuma they can just go back whenever they want

So whether it’s the original kuma body, a pacifista, vivi, the sunny itself, carrot, or anyone else I think whoever eats the fruit will be the next crew member
The Kuma for nakama theory is at least 10 years old because of the number thing

Maybe, but the numbers 2 and 9 and not only associated with the paw fruit.

There's a theory that her ancestor Lily had that fruit and used it to disperse the poneglyphs.
Yeah, but that's 100% conjecture with no evidence.
What form of kuma do you think will join?
The same form he has now, but repaired by Vegapunk and with his memories restored through the memory bubble he left on Egghead.