Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used something called a plasma shield on myself - that basically destroy an ability of somehow who targets me. Jesse claiming they lost an ability, mean they 100% are the person that stole my action and use it on Baki
Were you in hot enough waters to justify protecting yourself over someone you strongly town read?

Would like answers from others too

luka was in chat with flower

she dead

luka was in chat with ultra

he dead

to

also there scum hayumi getting a free win

These are completely coincedental. Both of them denied my second chat / I forgot to offer it. I was also in chat with ratchet day two and they died much later; you cant really accuse me based on this.

These are completely coincedental. Both of them denied my second chat / I forgot to offer it. I was also in chat with ratchet day two and they died much later; you cant really accuse me based on this.
you where inactive, now more town drop dead

i have every right to be paranoid about you!

The only cases people are offering on me are tinfoil
Meanwhile Lord Melkor was being shown to be defended by Polar quite hard, in addition to doing nearly nothing this game. I also hard pushed t-pein and defended ekko, the latter of which I would have no incetnvie to do as scum.

Bro Sallu was already cleared with a lie detect by Baki. You know now why you are deeper in the Poe.
This is the second result who was already outed in the thread.
Fair enough but Sally /Random Asshole were on list just wanted to make sure if he is a scum or not . I just did not trust with all action going on both sides .

Status
Not open for further replies.