Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind gettnig tested. Infact, I would kinda prefer it. My slot is in a hot spot right now by a few people.
Okay, as reference, when you're scum are you less likely to play the "I'm an open book" card?

Or is this lax attitude NAI for you?

Based off what I'm reading, I have some confidence of my read on you for now

now waiting to find out if either Hayumi or Luka aren't the same alignment as me. If they both are the same as me - I will be told this.
If one of them is scum or both of them - I will be told "at least once isn't the same alignment as me"

Cake has milked her claim out in an untownie like way.

I also think her push for you as Charles killer looked agenda driven

Then we also have this thing with Baki
Im willing to disagree. I dont know whats going on with Baki, kind of ignoring the slot since nothing of relevance has come out in thel ast 200 posts. Ratchet had me as second top s!so all pushes on me that are based on that are reasonable, and investigatives checking me is reasonable. Thats my current point of view just due to how the thread state played out.

I think the town here of Michelle, Luka, Red Night, borderline Watson and Cakewalker look good. Alot of those slots are questionable includes but im taking all I can get in a game with so little activity from alive players(@Naomi is carrying the game how did I ever not like you)

Im willing to disagree. I dont know whats going on with Baki, kind of ignoring the slot since nothing of relevance has come out in thel ast 200 posts. Ratchet had me as second top s!so all pushes on me that are based on that are reasonable, and investigatives checking me is reasonable. Thats my current point of view just due to how the thread state played out.

I think the town here of Michelle, Luka, Red Night, borderline Watson and Cakewalker look good. Alot of those slots are questionable includes but im taking all I can get in a game with so little activity from alive players(@Naomi is carrying the game how did I ever not like you)
wut

Okay, as reference, when you're scum are you less likely to play the "I'm an open book" card?

Or is this lax attitude NAI for you?

Based off what I'm reading, I have some confidence of my read on you for now
I dont think I can give self meta on me so recklessly unless im about to die, as I was that game. I dont really know how I operate as scum and town except that "I do". Its bad to the point where as town when im about to get killed often I go into LAMIST mode and every post I spout is about how im so townie, which eventually gets me killed even more. I can link a few games for you like I did last time if you want.

She's s coin flip, but I want to ask you what scale you use to determine what's untownie?

Issue is, when she's Town she's untownie lmao
Town should be quick and forthcoming with these and not try to hem and haw and tip tow around sharing their action usage

Scum are more likely too bc they have to worry about being caught in lies so need to stall or think

Status
Not open for further replies.