Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sacred PoE/solve (which Ratchet specifically told me not to take as gospel)

Baki - Town
Hayumi - Could be Scum
Melkor - Could be Scum
Sallu - Lean Town
CakeWalker - Lean Town*
Orca - Lean Scum
Pot - Lean Town
Jesse - Scum
Charlie - Town
Kiku - Lean Town
Luka - Town
Ultra - Town
Red Night - Lean Town
AM - Could be Scum

Scum PoE:
Hayumi/Melkor/Orca/Jesse/AM

In order, probably:

Jesse
Orca
Melkor
AM
Hayumi

Cake

This is the sacred PoE/solve (which Ratchet specifically told me not to take as gospel)

Baki - Town
Hayumi - Could be Scum
Melkor - Could be Scum
Sallu - Lean Town
CakeWalker - Lean Town*
Orca - Lean Scum
Pot - Lean Town
Jesse - Scum
Charlie - Town
Kiku - Lean Town
Luka - Town
Ultra - Town
Red Night - Lean Town
AM - Could be Scum

Scum PoE:
Hayumi/Melkor/Orca/Jesse/AM

In order, probably:

Jesse
Orca
Melkor
AM
Hayumi

Cake
I can sheep everything on here but Orca due to reasons I stated
Id like you to ISO me if you think im suspicious. As mentioned finding me town helps alot

cakes at the back so its fine
honestly im probalby being to stubborn on hayumi for a meta read but I hate admitting im wrong when there exists another option
its quite a problem
I lean Hayumi slot more town as well fwiw. But

That is the POE

And I am not on the all inno in you/Cake/Hayumi train so I’m looking for a scum in there even if it’s one that’s played a good game.

And I am not on the all inno in you/Cake/Hayumi train so I’m looking for a scum in there even if it’s one that’s played a good game.
Thats reasonable. I am on that train. Im gald we're on the same page about Hayumi, but ive genuinly think Cake's been super townie today. If there is a scum in there its Hayumi who's played amazingly, at the very least compared to her last game. They just seem so different I have a hard time calling them scum.

If she's intentionally dodging questions that she doesnt need to yeah ill stop being stubborn and suggest that she's being scummy
I didn't even see you ask questions, but if you pinged her she shouldve seen it lol
ISO me I keep asking so much I feel like a Jehovahs Witness who won’t go away lol

I don’t like doing it bc I feel like it’s annoying to keep asking over and over but also… I’d like an answer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.