Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr. Watson I need you to he townier than you’ve ever been in your life if you’re town Idc if you’re a sub!
Here's the thing

No one can mindread what (proverbially speaking here) you perceived as townie as town can be and what specific tells there are

Which is basically me saying you'll probably be disappointed and this is not a good measurement of determining you read on me or anyone else's for that matter

I understand you aching to be in a leadership position, but this isn't necessarily what a leadership position entails
Guide those you already have clear reads on, everything else is up in the air

Or not

I don't believe I'll live up to your expectations, arguably because my play is ever so slightly different each game or dependent upon my mood and how much emotional momentum I have left
Townieing my ass off - or in general (for others) - could mean a multitude of things that more than likely won't match your idealistic take on XYZ as town, sorry

It makes solving a tad more difficult but that's the point, these games aren't black and white

Btw that isn't to say I won't try for you, just saying your expectations need to be... well, non-existent or you're going to lock yourself among specific profiles to XYZ player and unable to distinguish between the present play and the usual play

Here's the thing

No one can mindread what (proverbially speaking here) you perceived as townie as town can be and what specific tells there are

Which is basically me saying you'll probably be disappointed and this is not a good measurement of determining you read on me or anyone else's for that matter

I understand you aching to be in a leadership position, but this isn't necessarily what a leadership position entails
Guide those you already have clear reads on, everything else is up in the air

Or not

I don't believe I'll live up to your expectations, arguably because my play is ever so slightly different each game or dependent upon my mood and how much emotional momentum I have left
Townieing my ass off - or in general (for others) - could mean a multitude of things that more than likely won't match your idealistic take on XYZ as town, sorry

It makes solving a tad more difficult but that's the point, these games aren't black and white
I have NO DESIRE to he the town leader lol. It’s simply forced on me here on obligation

Also. I was mostly joking and did not need a 3 paragraph response lol

Btw that isn't to say I won't try for you, just saying your expectations need to be... well, non-existent or you're going to lock yourself among specific profiles to XYZ player and unable to distinguish between the present play and the usual play
Watson I expect you to lead us to 4 consecutive scum lynches and anything less will be absolutely unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.