• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tell me why they feel the same Pot!
Stuff like this below

Analysis of players and such is what I mean, I like that she took the time to analyse her own slot as well to make it easier for others to read her.

Also mentioning the potential language barrier with Jessie is similar to when she mentioned timezones in metal gear, little things like that which give you a lot of info to work with towards potentially solving a slot.

Previous slot #1 compilation

Ekko read was consistent, she definitely wanted his head on a platter
Just a wrong read, I'm not sure if Hayumi historically misreads Ekko but I'm going to say that this is a safe guess

> Vote Lynch Jesse I swear that if my solve was the right one I'm going to turn really red
Black since I'm hedging on it. Townie in the sense that they seem confident in there solve, scummy in that its relaly LAMIST. Blatent LAMIST normally comes more from town than wolves, but this is rly suddle in a way that irks me.
> We won't have to blame Orca if he turns scum, he would just have played more intelligently than us.
Kinda hate this post? If they flip scum you do have to blame yourself, its giving up before the game starts and finding an excuse to call a player town?
> So what are we doing then? We should still go for Luka despite it could be a trap. Orca is healing Cake, we will never know.
This is a blunder. I don't see why you would ever suggest going for me unless you're a wolf. This makes me think there is one in Hayumi / Cakewalker on Red Nights team funnily enough, given I'm the one they're suggesting to go for.
> This might be a dumb theory but Cake says Luka/Watson might be scum, Baki Dou was planning to vote Luka anyway, so the town followed the wagon on Luka. He flips town. The Orca "heals" Cake. We don't know if Cake was lying, we vote to lynch Watson's slot because she might be the one with not the...
But then this is kind of jst objectively townie from my point of view. At the very least solving in kind of a natural point of view; at the same time while solving it doesant hit on core issues. Thats a problem I have with it, it doesnt suggest to do something, just theorizes a world. Regardless though this is a town lean.
> Wait you're subbing in for Hayumi, right? Do you consider following Cake's call on Luka? Since you know yourself that you're town.
This is a scum lean for a post. Its IOAA, not doing anything with the questions asked. Giving the guise of solving but not really game solving, more as though calling somebody town for not much reason. Don't like it. Hmph.
> I fear they might be both town. We would just mislynch one of the two then we would lynch the second one thinking they're the scum in question but they would flip town, then we lose because we would be in My/Lo it could be a strategy of yours to lead us in a double mislynch. And even if it's not...
Kind of alot of focus on this situation without going over what exactly we should be doing? At the very least it doesn't seem to have solvings best interest in mind.
> The only other shots I still had were busdrive and blocking, I didn't want to risk to busdrive Ultra with another town. I already did this mistake with Indigo. And I didn't want to block a potential town investi role. I think the scums already control the town.
Part of this is townie, part of this is not.
The mech part is townie, JOAT is a role I can see existing; powerful but at the same time reasonable and I think that it about matches with the power level of mine. The con of this post is the latter part, "I think scum already control the town.". Its suggesting the active plyaers are scum when at the very least 2 of them are flipped town; while at the same time not doing anything to disuade that if you think it's the case? Overall I just. am really confused.
> Honestly this game already is fucked up for the town.
Kind of an excuse to not solve but at the same time frustration with the gamestate which I can see as townie.
> Since the town seems in bad posture, it might be the good moment for scums to fight the other scum team.
Maybe, but RN isnt doing anything to out the scum lol. Also, you seem to be vastly overestimating how bad of a spot town is in. It isnt actally horrible for us.

Luka, you're judging Cake by what scum is generally doing. That's not it.

Let me explain how was in the night chat.

Charlie came saying he's dying. Ratchet asked why and Charlie explained he is targeted by a kill and he can send a message to the killer in the possibility the killer is a redirected town, but Charlie received no answer.
In chat at the time could be anyone I posted before, so a lot of people knew about it .
Now we know Charlie was killed by orange mafia, so that's why if Luka is town orange mafia is in the chat
In short time Charlie received a message including a mention about afterlife in specific words and this emoji >.<
Seems like a coincidence, but I don't believe in such things
Cake said we should ctrl+f the players who could post like that and found out is Luka's style. When she said it here in the thread I said it can be a frame and she didn't explain further. I think town Cakew ould analyse further and push more about the 'slip' but she backtracked.
For me is oddly convenient how she found out the possibile slip in this huge thread.

If Cake is Charlie's killer, how she got wounded? Can anyone have 2 abilities?

> Maybe Kiku took the occasion to say Baki slipped, because she's scum. They maybe are both scums from a different team.
This post and the one below it use "maybe" to mch for my liking. Not making up your mind, just tinfoiling on possibliites.
> I thought they were six. They're only 2 scums dead. One from red team, one from orange team. For my reads? It's a bastard game, so it's difficult to read people. The only thing I can say is that Luka's posts seem more opportunistic than during the Hell's Paradise game.
Notable since its there first real solving attempt I see. Also kind of distances me from them.
> There are still 6 scums. We need to be more agressive.
Says this but proceeds to do nothing.
> Let the vigs kill the two lie detector during the next night phase
Says this but doesnt say which to shoot, given one of them is likely town this post seems really bad for them.

Okay ,I give up the ISO. I don;t know why I thought they were town in the first place when most of there ISO is objectively scummy things from my point of view. Overall I'll give this a Scum lean, but the posts reffering to there mech are townie and its a role I can see a town have. I think its more likely for a town to have that role than a scum anyways.
Post automatically merged:

Guys, stop Luka from making another reads list. Every time he does I fall 2 steps down it. I'm gonna be the scummiest player in the game if he does it again
Dont worry, you move up this time!

Luka, you're judging Cake by what scum is generally doing. That's not it.

Let me explain how was in the night chat.

Charlie came saying he's dying. Ratchet asked why and Charlie explained he is targeted by a kill and he can send a message to the killer in the possibility the killer is a redirected town, but Charlie received no answer.
In chat at the time could be anyone I posted before, so a lot of people knew about it .
Now we know Charlie was killed by orange mafia, so that's why if Luka is town orange mafia is in the chat
In short time Charlie received a message including a mention about afterlife in specific words and this emoji >.<
Seems like a coincidence, but I don't believe in such things
Cake said we should ctrl+f the players who could post like that and found out is Luka's style. When she said it here in the thread I said it can be a frame and she didn't explain further. I think town Cakew ould analyse further and push more about the 'slip' but she backtracked.
For me is oddly convenient how she found out the possibile slip in this huge thread.

If Cake is Charlie's killer, how she got wounded? Can anyone have 2 abilities?
Okay yeah good logic but im not this fucking stupid

As for cake; maybe. Ill ISO them I think, just incase >.<

Town
Orca
BakiDou
Sallucion
AlwaysMind
CakeWalker
Watson

Kiku
Pot Goblin

RedNight
Lord Melkor

Evil

Added a new tier for further distinction.
Pot goblin moved up since i liked there recent read list, mimicked alot of my thoughts and I think them saying fella is funny
AlwaysMind purple since I can see them being scum, but generally townie. Light blue indicates I need to ISO the slot, bt overall without ISOing Id say theyre townie

Green is that im just locking the slot this and that they're not scum

Last edited:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
> Maybe Kiku took the occasion to say Baki slipped, because she's scum. They maybe are both scums from a different team.
This post and the one below it use "maybe" to mch for my liking. Not making up your mind, just tinfoiling on possibliites.
> I thought they were six. They're only 2 scums dead. One from red team, one from orange team. For my reads? It's a bastard game, so it's difficult to read people. The only thing I can say is that Luka's posts seem more opportunistic than during the Hell's Paradise game.
Notable since its there first real solving attempt I see. Also kind of distances me from them.
> There are still 6 scums. We need to be more agressive.
Says this but proceeds to do nothing.
> Let the vigs kill the two lie detector during the next night phase
Says this but doesnt say which to shoot, given one of them is likely town this post seems really bad for them.

Okay ,I give up the ISO. I don;t know why I thought they were town in the first place when most of there ISO is objectively scummy things from my point of view. Overall I'll give this a Scum lean, but the posts reffering to there mech are townie and its a role I can see a town have. I think its more likely for a town to have that role than a scum anyways.

Dont worry, you move up this time!

Okay yeah good logic but im not this fucking stupid

As for cake; maybe. Ill ISO them I think, just incase >.<

Town
Orca
BakiDou
Sallucion
AlwaysMind
CakeWalker
Watson

Kiku
Pot Goblin

RedNight
Lord Melkor

Evil

Added a new tier for further distinction.
Pot goblin moved up since i liked there recent read list, mimicked alot of my thoughts and I think them saying fella is funny
AlwaysMind purple since I can see them being scum, but generally townie. Light blue indicates I need to ISO the slot, bt overall without ISOing Id say theyre townie

Green is that im just locking the slot this and that they're not scum
I'm voting Jesse and waiting for the result

That's interesting, I remember my play from last game where I was jailor (I think idfr) and imitated user posting styles to see what would stick and 'frame' users I town or scum read (town framing to garner reactions as people were wigged out and assumed this was a malevolent messenger, scum for obvious reasons)

Whether I did it well, I don't know

One of the users I tried to imitate was hime, lowercase and all

I don't know if someone just paid attention to this very specific play or Luka slipped

The issue I have with the slip theory is I find it unbelievable someone in general would slip that hard because >.< is a staple and not a very common text emote so it obviously is easy as hell to track to Luka

However, I will entertain the possibility that Luka has killing powers

@Luka
Did you scum read Charlie?

I wouldn't put it past Cake to make a similar play if she grabbed from my own playbook, but my read on her muddies things

Regardless, Jesse is on the chopping block, and if he flips green she's going to be re-evaluated massively from me

That's interesting, I remember my play from last game where I was jailor (I think idfr) and imitated user posting styles to see what would stick and 'frame' users I town or scum read (town framing to garner reactions as people were wigged out and assumed this was a malevolent messenger, scum for obvious reasons)

Whether I did it well, I don't know

One of the users I tried to imitate was hime, lowercase and all

I don't know if someone just paid attention to this very specific play or Luka slipped

The issue I have with the slip theory is I find it unbelievable someone in general would slip that hard because >.< is a staple and not a very common text emote so it obviously is easy as hell to track to Luka

However, I will entertain the possibility that Luka has killing powers

@Luka
Did you scum read Charlie?
This is the easiest frame job ever I wouldnt slip like that im not an idiot
Iirc before they died I didnt formulate a read on them. I had them as "evil due to mech inconsistences" or smtn

@Dr_Professor83 don't sound the sirens yet but I may be rescinding my town read of Michelle and placing her in null

I think she's smart enough to gather Luka's misplay there would be incredibly unrealistic, he's a newbie but he's not that new - and if he's coached by a team, the likelihood his mates would sign off on that is low

This is the easiest frame job ever I wouldnt slip like that im not an idiot
Iirc before they died I didnt formulate a read on them. I had them as "evil due to mech inconsistences" or smtn
No I 100% agree, just wanted to rule out any potential motive

If you ever scum read Charlie and have a killing ability (doubtful) it'd make sense and definitely align with a townie POV for me which is why I'm going over this

Now that you had him as null, it still tracks with your typical evaluation of players I think

I think she's smart enough to gather Luka's misplay there would be incredibly unrealistic, he's a newbie but he's not that new - and if he's coached by a team, the likelihood his mates would sign off on that is low
I dont need to be coached
despite being new im still a really good scum player lol
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/stratagem-15-fm-mafia-victory/5975/4214
With all due respect I dont trust being coached by players on this forum outside of exactly 3-4 people. I havent seen a very high skill level here.

Status
Not open for further replies.