Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need to be coached
despite being new im still a really good scum player lol
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/stratagem-15-fm-mafia-victory/5975/4214
With all due respect I dont trust being coached by players on this forum outside of exactly 3-4 people. I havent seen a very high skill level here.
Okay, fine, whatever

Vetoed, collaborated, getting sign-offs

Unless you're the kind of dick player that just does their own thing without team input, but I don't believe that is the case as I think it's safe to assume that's icky to you too

> Maybe Kiku took the occasion to say Baki slipped, because she's scum. They maybe are both scums from a different team.
This post and the one below it use "maybe" to mch for my liking. Not making up your mind, just tinfoiling on possibliites.
> I thought they were six. They're only 2 scums dead. One from red team, one from orange team. For my reads? It's a bastard game, so it's difficult to read people. The only thing I can say is that Luka's posts seem more opportunistic than during the Hell's Paradise game.
Notable since its there first real solving attempt I see. Also kind of distances me from them.
> There are still 6 scums. We need to be more agressive.
Says this but proceeds to do nothing.
> Let the vigs kill the two lie detector during the next night phase
Says this but doesnt say which to shoot, given one of them is likely town this post seems really bad for them.

Okay ,I give up the ISO. I don;t know why I thought they were town in the first place when most of there ISO is objectively scummy things from my point of view. Overall I'll give this a Scum lean, but the posts reffering to there mech are townie and its a role I can see a town have. I think its more likely for a town to have that role than a scum anyways.
Post automatically merged:

Dont worry, you move up this time!

Okay yeah good logic but im not this fucking stupid

As for cake; maybe. Ill ISO them I think, just incase >.<

Town
Orca
BakiDou
Sallucion
AlwaysMind
CakeWalker
Watson

Kiku
Pot Goblin

RedNight
Lord Melkor

Evil

Added a new tier for further distinction.
Pot goblin moved up since i liked there recent read list, mimicked alot of my thoughts and I think them saying fella is funny
AlwaysMind purple since I can see them being scum, but generally townie. Light blue indicates I need to ISO the slot, bt overall without ISOing Id say theyre townie

Green is that im just locking the slot this and that they're not scum
Oops
All of those posts were red nights
finally someone seeing the pure evil i saw from day 1

Toemaytoe tomawtoe

Still has the basic bare bones of the objective of the game: deduction, psychology, collaboration, analysis
no the latter 3 dont exist in town of salem
even deduction hardly does its a pure mech solve game

What I learned from town of salem:
Dont vote evil = youre evil
Silent = youre evil
Evil = Youre evil

5D play would be someone slipping intentionally to make a "I'm not that dumb" defense to absolve themselves of accountability

NOTE: I DO NOT THINK LUKA IS DOING THIS
It would just be funny as hell

Edit: bad word

Status
Not open for further replies.