Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
Tags didnt work, I guess. @yorosenpai
do you know why? I mean I have tag your name. I just copy paste tags from the previous chapter does that work or I need to write it down each time?
Not a bad fight scene. I like that about this series. I bet Sojo will turn out to be the obligatory edgy rival character.
I think so too especially if Sojo is indeed a genius (in just 1 week he was proficient enough to use one of the legendary katana)

do you know why? I mean I have tag your name. I just copy paste tags from the previous chapter does that work or I need to write it down each time?

I think so too especially if Sojo is indeed a genius (in just 1 week he was proficient enough to use one of the legendary katana)
I am not sure, maybe Nika or Rayan can help.

Chapter was awesome though. Better than I expected, tbh.
Sojo called Char an ingredient. Maybe it is not the regeneration they want, it is unlimited spiritial energy?
Like making a katana that operates on external power source, and do not consume your own spiritual energy.

Char will be turned into a weapon, perhaps.

So guys what do you think about this force the Kamunabi? They look cool as fuck:myman:

This panel here was just fo fuking hype:cheers::

Post automatically merged:

Sojo really aint the one to fuck with.

Also this was clearly an all around loss for Chihiro.

Hinao might be dead

Chihiro's badly wounded

Char got diced up for a decoy

And Sojo doesn't have a scratch on him and managed to recapture Char.
Sojo won the fight:steef:

So Nishiki is cloaking which mean a form of advcoc no haki but high density spirit energy:myman:

As expected Sojo won this round
after official chapter it clear that sojo won, this panel alone speak for itself:

Last edited: