CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Oh we're absolutely gonna get more hiatuses next year. Oda's health seems to be declining, and they're making more of the mid-action series.
Next year, Oda's to busy with the premiere of One Piece: Film Dead, exploring Brook's adventures as the rock and roll legend Soul King. Brook is given a signed pair of panties by a superstar idol, Atu, but, they are then stolen from him. Will Brook reclaim his precious stolen pantsu?!? Find out, in the Afro and Rock and Roll adventure full of Soul, One Piece, Film Dead!

Okay I actually might write this story now.

Next year, Oda's to busy with the premiere of One Piece: Film Dead, exploring Brook's adventures as the rock and roll legend Soul King. Brook is given a signed pair of panties by a superstar idol, Atu, but, they are then stolen from him. Will Brook reclaim his precious stolen pantsu?!? Find out, in the Afro and Rock and Roll adventure full of Soul, One Piece, Film Dead!

Tag me when you're done

Tag me when you're done