Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you sell me on your rankings?
Like why that order

Luka, self explanatory i think

AM, hasn't provided much of anything. The ultimate in the background game id say. If I remember right as town he at least adds to the thread as the game goes on

Watson/LM/Kiku

These kind of all tied. 1 of the killing moves i still think is scum, so top choices there are LM and Kiku. Probably Kiku above LM because of the RPS move listed. Watson in there because of Hayumi, but may be trending to the good side

so from crazy night

Luka said he got faction kill, after killing red night
Red night passive shows he can gift a ability apon death.
[Passive - Letter] In the event of you dying, you will gift one of your abilities to a random town player.
why would luka get faction kill from red night, when red night passive states town.
im confused what
I killed red night using my own ability and I got nothing from it. I never claimed to have gotten an ability.
My own ability being a one shot control faction kill

im confused what
I killed red night using my own ability and I got nothing from it. I never claimed to have gotten an ability.
My own ability being a one shot control faction kill
no meant, did red night have success pasing his town gift ability

if hit you, or anyone else. it would clear them

since only town can receive it

though curious to clear up if only luka recieved anything last night.

though could been from something else.
I did not
recieve anything
Last night
why are you bullshitting

Youve given like 4 mech reasons im evil this phase and all of them have just been misrepresenting the gamestate
Post automatically merged:

no meant, did red night have success pasing his town gift ability

if hit you, or anyone else. it would clear them

since only town can receive it
yeah but I didnt receive it and im not claiming to

What’s your solve rn?
Its tricky, because I think Luka is probably Red from the whole Cake situation, and if Luka's red then Red team has probably been running a Bus heavy operation. I feel like Orca is our remaining orange. For the last red I'm torn between Watson and Melkor but I'm gonna ISO the shit out of both of them later to see if I can figure it out(I say later because I'm going to be on my way to a D&D game in like 5 minutes. Will hopefully be able to find the time later this evening, if not then in the morning)

Like why that order

Luka, self explanatory i think

AM, hasn't provided much of anything. The ultimate in the background game id say. If I remember right as town he at least adds to the thread as the game goes on

Watson/LM/Kiku

These kind of all tied. 1 of the killing moves i still think is scum, so top choices there are LM and Kiku. Probably Kiku above LM because of the RPS move listed. Watson in there because of Hayumi, but may be trending to the good side
why is it self explanitory
this netier thread just decided im evil despite me calling out 2 evils from one team and an evil from the other team hard pushing me

Its tricky, because I think Luka is probably Red from the whole Cake situation, and if Luka's red then Red team has probably been running a Bus heavy operation. I feel like Orca is our remaining orange. For the last red I'm torn between Watson and Melkor but I'm gonna ISO the shit out of both of them later to see if I can figure it out(I say later because I'm going to be on my way to a D&D game in like 5 minutes. Will hopefully be able to find the time later this evening, if not then in the morning)
I pushed both t-pein and johnny
how the fuck am I red

I did not
recieve anything
Last night
why are you bullshitting

Youve given like 4 mech reasons im evil this phase and all of them have just been misrepresenting the gamestate

yeah but I didnt receive it and im not claiming to
no offense but you got bad luck hitting someone who just died. it called mafia. and we hardly have any watchers.

not my problem you phrase your comment right after killing red, you state got faction kill.

maybe word it better thx

On Orca. We have an Orange GF flip in RA. And Orca got an inno invest from Pot (even if we ignore Luka)

Orca is probably Red if he’s scum

Status
Not open for further replies.