Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit this is not my greatest game, I will see what I can do this phase before I go to sleep.

What would you say is priority after catching up the following 10 pages, propably isoing either Cake or Jesse?
Jesse didn’t do much to get anything to ISO from but you can go for it. Cake isn’t bad. Neither is ISOing Luka.

Need to find the last 2 scum in the rest of you (well besides yourself of course)

Well I will iso Luka in the second half of this day, a case on him can be easily made by basically anyone who is not called alwaysmind, the discord message from Charlie`s killer(the shadow realm >.<) as a starter, can this be a frame job? yeah sure, would Cake think about this?Would RA think about this? Doubt.
And lets see who was talking about the Shadow Realm, and lets be real, Luka will easily lead in that scum chat, RA is not doing anything, Polar was dead d1, Cake is not doing these kinds of plays(quick frames)
Im sorry >.<

KILL THEM MURDER THEM
I HOPE THEY LOSE AND GET BANISHED TO THE SHADOW REALM
Post automatically merged:

wolfy post

And etc etc, Luka is not one of my problems rn, and if he flips town, the game is lost anyway.
My main concern is to snipe the scum from Melkor/Kiku/Hayumi
I rly hope that Luka flips scum and he has the Fate Gambit ability....

oh also at start of night I was on baki for some reason
mostly because i was confusing it with lycanthrope from botc
before realizing I was dumb
Your still avoiding it, I mean...if I did it, I would have owned that right away...coming out super aggressive and annoying thinking we should have you cleared and no case is just making it even more obvious

so from crazy night

Luka said he got faction kill, after killing red night
Red night passive shows he can gift a ability apon death.
[Passive - Letter] In the event of you dying, you will gift one of your abilities to a random town player.
why would luka get faction kill from red night, when red night passive states town.
I do not think this theory makes sense. If Luka got an ability from Red Night, for starters, he would not be able to use it in the same phase that Red Night died.

Status
Not open for further replies.